Josie and Liam (2021) Part #1

3 hours ago, Failscream said:

Idk I think this place has potential. Big titties, real couple I guess, no cam equipment yet?, female guests.. Great success

Not all here graduated at the school of negative thought I see.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, squish said:

Not all here graduated at the school of negative thought I see.

haha you caught me on a lucky day, I've been quite negative lately so me positive is a rare sight 😄 But I think she looks nice, and they are not +7 so all good so far.  Just a shame nothing spicy happened during the massage.. I dont think they are into girls.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I really wonder why you still allow all the off topic stuff from him spammed in every topic? 🙄

Oh don't support what you say! Because it's not up to the members if what any comments or any spoken it's (off topic) or not and definitely not up to their biased mood! It's up to CamCaps Rules and them staff! So! You just grow up Mr dreamer! Because there is red (banner) frontward all memebers eyes before anysomeone goes to (log in) it says this forums it allows the ones only to more up 18 age! Not for Childish! people who think the whole universe should give them some candy when they have bad mood😋

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, mib82 said:

This apt is going to be like Hannah and Tommy. Stay tuned and my words will be right.

Well they are both getting it on now and Liam,i assume,looks as though he hasn't eaten for a week by the way he's munching her :biggrin:

• Haha 1