B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #6 (July/August)

10 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Nothing will happen. I think Barcelona dropped curfew because Anna and Lola are out too.Β 

in italy, news has come out that Barcelona has lifted the curfew, but other members say there never was one, see for yourself

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I have decided after the last couple months I am not going to re-subscribe to RLC. I am instead going subscribe to the cheaper VHTV. I have only let my subscription expire once before in almost 10 years, but I have had it with paying for this misleading crap that has become the normΒ all over RLC. There are a lot of good voyeur sites for free all over the internet. I am curious to see what I find on VHTV. It may not be the quality that RLC is, but there won'tΒ be so much Click Baiting and teasing the paying customers. I have found that I amΒ not really watching RLC anymore and surfing the internet instead like I getting ready to do right now.

I have been subscribing to VHTV for many years, it is true that the video quality is worse, but there are about 35 flats for all tastes, there are also shy people there, but in most of the flats there is always something interesting happening, the girls are very beautiful and everything is cheaper, try it to believe it.

• Like 1