B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #87 (August)

56 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

its a good thing the young guy blew Nelly off when she climbed on him nude on the couch as Boggy ended up checking on her,i have to wonder what Boggy would have done if he walked in on her sucking that kid off or her riding him that really would have been interesting i really wonder what would have happened if Boggy would have been where ever it his he goes all the time instead of lurking in the bedroom 

Is this the scene because the guy doesn't go near her let alone touch or blew her off.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, redfan said:

If we take stock for B4 lately  ( i'm talking about the last two or three monts) the most active couple(participants) are Nelly and Bogdan!Remember if you have recently seen in B4 other sex,besides their!

If you look at RLC broadly, the most consistent supply of real sex comes from the couples ... and I will include Nelly and Martina in that.

If sex is what we are looking for, then maybe this is a cue for RLC to improve their staffing models.

It is difficult I presume to find girls who will be like Masha, Tesla, Pam, and Stella.  I don't think you can ask "Are you a slut?" during the interview!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I must be sincere
now it binds me a lot to rlc Mia
I like to think that she feels her man's hard cock and her sister's as he touches her tits and pussy.
I would like a change of rlc only with things like that
very border line
barely legal girls with old men
sisters
moms
etc
it would be less tedious and less false

That almost reads like Haiku.  I love it.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Ако погледнете RLC като цяло, най -последователното предлагане на истински секс идва от двойките ... и аз ще включа Нели и Мартина в това.

Ако сексът е това, което търсим, може би това е знак за RLC да подобри моделите си на персонал.

Предполагам, че е трудно да се намерят момичета, които да бъдат като Маша, Тесла, Пам и Стела. Не мисля, че можеш да попиташ "Ти ли си мръсница?" по време на интервюто!

As always JenMom,objective assessment and proper observation!Thanks and congratulations!As for the selection in the interview,i guess they have other ways to ask ,what you say!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

its a good thing the young guy blew Nelly off when she climbed on him nude on the couch as Boggy ended up checking on her,i have to wonder what Boggy would have done if he walked in on her sucking that kid off or her riding him that really would have been interesting i really wonder what would have happened if Boggy would have been where ever it his he goes all the time instead of lurking in the bedroom 

That was a crazy interesting scene.  I could not tell if the boy was asleep or scared or what.  Remember this all started last night with the assertion that these were RLC employees, perhaps network engineers.  If this is true, then it follows logically that the young kid could have been scared shitless about the big boss's wife being naked on the sofa with him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I don't think you can ask "Are you a slut?" during the interview!

I would imagine that given the "position" they are hiring for...they probably can 😜. And they are not under US labor laws.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Това беше една лудо интересна сцена. Не можех да кажа дали момчето спи или е уплашено или какво. Не забравяйте, че всичко започна снощи с твърдението, че това са служители на RLC, може би мрежови инженери. Ако това е вярно, логично следва, че малкото хлапе можело да се изплаши безсмислено от това, че жената на големия шеф е гола на дивана с него.

Correct reasoning!I totally agree with you!

10 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

That was a crazy interesting scene.  I could not tell if the boy was asleep or scared or what.  Remember this all started last night with the assertion that these were RLC employees, perhaps network engineers.  If this is true, then it follows logically that the young kid could have been scared shitless about the big boss's wife being naked on the sofa with him.

he did not seem so scared here 😁

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

he did not seem so scared here 😁

Excellent point.  I missed a lot of that earlier in the evening.  You have to wonder why he wasn't more playful then.

Only way my point survives scrutiny then is if the dancing in the fitness center was part of the "show script" ... whereas her plopping on the sofa naked after the "show was over" ... might not have been scripted.  Maybe he was thinking "no one told me about the encore"!

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Excellent point.  I missed a lot of that earlier in the evening.  You have to wonder why he wasn't more playful then.

Only way my point survives scrutiny then is if the dancing in the fitness center was part of the "show script" ... whereas her plopping on the sofa naked after the "show was over" ... might not have been scripted.  Maybe he was thinking "no one told me about the encore"!

Maybe he was informed by someone ( one of the girls ) that Nelly is married and her husband is in the house so he decided to back off. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Maybe he was informed by someone ( one of the girls ) that Nelly is married and her husband is in the house so he decided to back off. 

No. According to some alpha male in this forum the guy should fuck Nelly on the center table. 

• Haha 3