B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #87 (August)

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

You are sickening too, FatBicycleboy. But you apparently have your reasons, so we all have to be gentle with you.

the reason is that he is a miserable lonely old guy who has nothing better to do with his miserable life. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

the reason is that he is a miserable lonely old guy who has nothing better to do with his miserable life. 

Atleast he has his strong morals. LMAO.

• Haha 4

Mir kommt es so vor, als wären hier einige Blinde bei einem Fußballspiel und wenn gejubelt wird, jubeln sie mit. Dann müssen sie Fragen, auf welcher Seite ein Tor gefallen ist. Die befragten werden dann blöd angesprochen, weil sie Eintritt bezahlt haben. Haben die Quellen auch kein Leben?

• Upvote 1

I had high hopes for Tesla when she started. I don't usually criticize the women unless they start acting like they don't want to be on camera or if they just tease with no expectation of delivering.  When a newbie like Tesla can be upstaged by a veteran like Nelly, it suggests that she is not yet ready for prime time.  Nelly never fails to show us what she is working with.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ichpacco said:

Would be interesting how the participants first names are really... Soes anyone know anything? Names can tell a lot of things about some persons...

What a clever way of trying to find out personal info about the tenants. And by clever, I actually mean really fucking creepy. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1