Martina and Alberto - home activities #28

Noldus

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Kitty and Smith , I agree that it is time they should leave RLC , it is by far the worst stay for the couple and Kitty is facing lots of personal issues that prevent her from being the girl we got to know and create an incredible strong fan base . Obviously RLC can’t find substitutions for this apartment  and they keep on having a - the least to say - problematic couple . 

Linda and Tibor have been a great couple , it has been an amazing  journey with them , perhaps they have been the happiest couple we have seen and they shared almost everything with the viewers , they even got married and in general  have been fantastic with the subscribers and they have respected all of us . I wouldn’t mind if they stayed as they are still fun to watch whenever they decide but i believe that they have plans of making the family bigger 😁 , so let’s see . 

Martina loves the  camera world  and her involvement  with the Russian apartments , she’s the star or RLC currently as all the talks , speculations and literally every single move she makes , is analyzed at an incredible depth that sometimes , if she was for example a person that would take completely into account what’s written here , she would have problems to “ breathe “ . I don’t think RLC wants to lose her and only if she decides with Alberto to move on for their privacy reasons away from RLC , we will be seeing both of them going . Martina is a “ must exist “ RLC project in my opinion . 

Leora was , is and will always be the legend of RLC , the site’s ultimate star , the top of the top and this can’t be changed for a millionth of reasons . Despite her downgrade of performances and presence due to the way she faces RLC and ultimately the subscribers during this stay , serious controversy amongst long time members, new subscribers and viewers that want to see more than what she gives with the staged shows , she still creates top cams content , endless talks in the forum here and i believe RLC will have her always according to her wishes , I believe that Leora decides for RLC  how she  is to be handled and not RLC . She knows and believes that she remains the  top star and takes full advantage of it by knowing completely  how this cameras world work and knowing what needs to be done . Therefore , I don’t think she goes anywhere , unless she wishes . It is up to the viewers if they want to keep on being fooled or not , obviously they want 😂

Malia has an incredible potential and she could be fantastic if she had her own place , i think she is “hiding” much of what she could give for RLC , I think she does everything as she’s instructed by Leora and I think she has completely different ideas of how she would like to perform and act in front of cameras but Leora’s influence and shadow and in my opinion , the “ obligation “ that she feels she has towards Leora of giving her the chance to shine and become a “ small RLC star “ ( she obviously loves to know that she’s been watched - when I believed for a long time that she was bored and uninterested -) , I think that under the right circumstances , she would have been great and for sure much more enjoyable than current boring Leora as we don’t know her , we haven’t seen her blossoming all by herself , therefore , I don’t mind with her staying .

Last but not least Masha , here the words are less than the actions . I don’t think that has been another tenant that has kept an apartment so much interesting by providing endless content and happenings for years , new guests , people who became tenants , I would say that she’s the definition of how people would like to watch RLC as she provides content for everyone . Real life events ? At Masha’s .Shows ? At Masha’s .Parties , visitors, fun , disappointment , it is all there and personally I know that she could give us endless surprises more . I think she is also a big asset for RLC and like Leora , although she hasn’t got the magnitude of Leora because she has chosen a different approach ( in my eyes , she never betrayed her fans , she always respected us , never anything fake , just a continuous flow of happenings and unpredictability , exactly as we got to know her through the years ) , I think she will also be the one that chooses when to stop and not RLC .

There  you have it with your suggestions , the best thing and what desperately RLC needs is to have 3-4 new apartments in Rome and Barcelona with locals or even with tenants that we have already seen and were very popular -but local living people - and I am sure that through the various interactions , the business model could get again the boost that is needed and the complains will be for sure less than the current really hitting hard on them .

Good summary DD!...You obviously pay more attention than I do...😏

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Kitty and Smith , I agree that it is time they should leave RLC , it is by far the worst stay for the couple and Kitty is facing lots of personal issues that prevent her from being the girl we got to know and create an incredible strong fan base . Obviously RLC can’t find substitutions for this apartment  and they keep on having a - the least to say - problematic couple . 

Linda and Tibor have been a great couple , it has been an amazing  journey with them , perhaps they have been the happiest couple we have seen and they shared almost everything with the viewers , they even got married and in general  have been fantastic with the subscribers and they have respected all of us . I wouldn’t mind if they stayed as they are still fun to watch whenever they decide but i believe that they have plans of making the family bigger 😁 , so let’s see . 

Martina loves the  camera world  and her involvement  with the Russian apartments , she’s the star or RLC currently as all the talks , speculations and literally every single move she makes , is analyzed at an incredible depth that sometimes , if she was for example a person that would take completely into account what’s written here , she would have problems to “ breathe “ . I don’t think RLC wants to lose her and only if she decides with Alberto to move on for their privacy reasons away from RLC , we will be seeing both of them going . Martina is a “ must exist “ RLC project in my opinion . 

Leora fue, es y siempre será la leyenda de RLC, la estrella definitiva del sitio, la cima de la cima y esto no se puede cambiar por una millonésima de razones. A pesar de su degradación de actuaciones y presencia debido a la forma en que se enfrenta a RLC y, en última instancia, a los suscriptores durante esta estadía, una seria controversia entre los miembros de mucho tiempo, los nuevos suscriptores y los espectadores que quieren ver más de lo que ella da con los programas en escena, ella todavía crea. contenido de las mejores cámaras, charlas interminables en el foro aquí y creo que RLC la tendrá siempre de acuerdo con sus deseos, creo que Leora decide para RLC cómo debe ser manejada y no RLC. Sabe y cree que sigue siendo la estrella principal y lo aprovecha al máximo sabiendo completamente cómo funciona el mundo de las cámaras y sabiendo lo que hay que hacer. Por tanto, no creo que vaya a ninguna parte, a menos que ella lo desee. Depende de los espectadores si quieren seguir siendo engañados o no, obviamente quieren😂

Malia tiene un potencial increíble y podría ser fantástica si tuviera su propio lugar, creo que está "escondiendo" mucho de lo que podría dar por RLC, creo que hace todo lo que le indica Leora y creo que tiene un comportamiento completamente diferente. ideas de cómo le gustaría actuar y actuar frente a las cámaras, pero la influencia y la sombra de Leora y, en mi opinión, la “obligación” que siente que tiene hacia Leora de darle la oportunidad de brillar y convertirse en una “pequeña estrella de RLC”. (obviamente le encanta saber que la han observado, cuando creí durante mucho tiempo que estaba aburrida y desinteresada), creo que en las circunstancias adecuadas, habría sido genial y seguramente mucho más agradable que la aburrida Leora actual. como no la conocemos, no la hemos visto florecer sola, por lo tanto,No me importa que se quede.

Por último, pero no menos importante, Masha, aquí las palabras son menos que las acciones. No creo que haya sido otro inquilino que haya mantenido un apartamento tan interesante al proporcionar un sinfín de contenido y acontecimientos durante años, nuevos invitados, personas que se convirtieron en inquilinos, yo diría que ella es la definición de cómo a la gente le gustaría ver RLC. ya que proporciona contenido para todos. ¿Eventos de la vida real? ¿En Masha's .Shows? En Masha's .Fiestas, visitas, diversión, decepción, todo está ahí y personalmente sé que ella podría darnos un sinfín de sorpresas más. Creo que también es un gran activo para RLC y como Leora, aunque no tiene la magnitud de Leora porque ha elegido un enfoque diferente (en mi opinión, nunca traicionó a sus fans, siempre nos respetó, nunca nada falso. , solo un flujo continuo de sucesos e imprevisibilidad,

Ahí lo tienes con tus sugerencias, lo mejor y lo que desesperadamente necesita RLC es tener 3-4 pisos nuevos en Roma y Barcelona con lugareños o incluso con inquilinos que ya hemos visto y eran muy populares -pero gente viva- y Estoy seguro de que a través de las diversas interacciones, el modelo de negocio podría volver a recibir el impulso que se necesita y las quejas serán con seguridad menores que la actual que realmente los golpeará con fuerza.

Stay Home I Love You GIF by murcianys

🤣 Sorry...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good summary DD!...You obviously pay more attention than I do...😏

Whenever i relax at the beach , it is good to read other opinions and then add my own thoughts according to personal observations 😁 Learned from the best here …😏

22 hours ago, MountainSwede said:

Again, a long phone conversation for Martina, in the bathroom with the door closed.  

I didn't connect yesterday. Trying to catch up  while the apartment is conscientiously maintained 🤨, this is more or less what I got from yesterday's talks, if it helps:

15:40 She was crying in the bathroom when her frend Marta called. Before closing the door she says: You can't do anything, Marta. You are not going to be able to help me. We have agreed that it ends and period. Today we have seen each other and it was super uncomfortable...

16:55 After the call and some reading in the guest room: I'm better now. I have come to the conclusion that it is not my fault, and neither is Bogdan. Nelly has been getting dizzy and messing it up. From the beginning she knew that she could not repeat, and it was her who came back to me. I am not going to feel bad anymore, she was not before in my life, it is bad for me to say that she is to blame, but she is.
From the beginning she knew that she couldn't.... In short, what will happen? My anger will pass, and it will pass to her too.
It has helped me talk to Marta, but I have reached the conclusion by myself. Recapping the conversation I had with Bogdan and all the stuff, it's not the fault of either of us. Now I don't feel so bad.

17:07 From the couch: - You haven't felt any jealousy for her?  -No, apart from the fact that she is in a relationship and she is married, you like men.
- So with Lucy you were jealous because she was not married? - And because she was your first and you were very hooked on her. I knew that sooner or later you would leave Nelly, if you left Lucy you could leave her as well. - She was very jealous of Megan, even before we hooked up.... I would like to stop thinking and disconnect.

21:01 From the kitchen: Taco knows that I'm not OK... I feel bad for you. I do not want to be like this. I don't recognize myself. I have never felt like this. Every time that I left you in the past I knew that we were going to come back, but this is something else. I feel angry. I want to vent and hit something

21:08: Still in the kitchen: The worst of all is that it is what I wanted, and now I am like this. It will pass, if only I had my friends here in Barcelona it would be different. I am not a person to be at home, I like more to be on the street. But there is nobody now in Barcelona.  She says that now she wants to go to Russia, I told her to go if she wants. Better if she doesn't talk to me, although on the other hand I want her to talk to me. I don't know, I'm crazy, I don't even understand myself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 12

il y a 11 minutes, emnv a dit :

I didn't connect yesterday. Trying to catch up  while the apartment is conscientiously maintained 🤨, this is more or less what I got from yesterday's talks, if it helps:

15:40 She was crying in the bathroom when her frend Marta called. Before closing the door she says: You can't do anything, Marta. You are not going to be able to help me. We have agreed that it ends and period. Today we have seen each other and it was super uncomfortable...

16:55 After the call and some reading in the guest room: I'm better now. I have come to the conclusion that it is not my fault, and neither is Bogdan. Nelly has been getting dizzy and messing it up. From the beginning she knew that she could not repeat, and it was her who came back to me. I am not going to feel bad anymore, she was not before in my life, it is bad for me to say that she is to blame, but she is.
From the beginning she knew that she couldn't.... In short, what will happen? My anger will pass, and it will pass to her too.
It has helped me talk to Marta, but I have reached the conclusion by myself. Recapping the conversation I had with Bogdan and all the stuff, it's not the fault of either of us. Now I don't feel so bad.

17:07 From the couch: - You haven't felt any jealousy for her?  -No, apart from the fact that she is in a relationship and she is married, you like men.
- So with Lucy you were jealous because she was not married? - And because she was your first and you were very hooked on her. I knew that sooner or later you would leave Nelly, if you left Lucy you could leave her as well. - She was very jealous of Megan, even before we hooked up.... I would like to stop thinking and disconnect.

21:01 From the kitchen: Taco knows that I'm not OK... I feel bad for you. I do not want to be like this. I don't recognize myself. I have never felt like this. Every time that I left you in the past I knew that we were going to come back, but this is something else. I feel angry. I want to vent and hit something

21:08: Still in the kitchen: The worst of all is that it is what I wanted, and now I am like this. It will pass, if only I had my friends here in Barcelona it would be different. I am not a person to be at home, I like more to be on the street. But there is nobody now in Barcelona.  She says that now she wants to go to Russia, I told her to go if she wants. Better if she doesn't talk to me, although on the other hand I want her to talk to me. I don't know, I'm crazy, I don't even understand myself.

nelly deserves 100% of the blame for this mess. If she told the martina the truth that bogdan was not ok with their relationship then the relationship between nelly and martina probably doesn't happen. Instead she lied to martina and said bogdan was ok with their relationship  when she must of known he wasnt fully on board yet and now martina is sad and confused while nelly seems happy when shes the one that created this mess by lying.

26 minutes ago, emnv said:

She was very jealous of Megan, even before we hooked up.... I would like to stop thinking and disconnect.

She says that now she wants to go to Russia, I told her to go if she wants. Better if she doesn't talk to me, although on the other hand I want her to talk to me. I don't know, I'm crazy, I don't even understand myself.

So if this is accurate (and I have no reason to think it isn't) Megan and Martina hooked up?? Damn, RLC  missed a huge opportunity in sending Megan home and keeping Nelly.

Hurrah Martina for saying to her face what we have said for months!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

So if this is accurate (and I have no reason to think it isn't) Megan and Martina hooked up?? Damn, RLC  missed a huge opportunity in sending Megan home and keeping Nelly.

Yeah Martina for saying what we have said for months!

No, I meant before Nelly and Martina hooked up. She was jealous just (I suppose) for the kisses between Megan and Martina in the bathtub the first day and also in the first party.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

Hurrah Martina for saying to her face what we have said for months!

I'm aware that Megan sucked on her tits in the tub early on, and then danced naked with her for a while later, but I'm not aware they fully "connected".

Just now, Moosecini said:

I'm aware that Megan sucked on her tits in the tub early on, and then danced naked with her for a while later, but I'm not aware they fully "connected".

forget that megan and martina or holly and martina, i think martina love only thin girls