B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #36 (August)

il y a 2 minutes, albundy1089 a dit :

Irma'yı severim, o bir asker. Ama son ayrıldığında o kadar tükenmişti ki, ruhunu yeniden şarj etmek için zamanı olduğunu bilmiyorum ve "eski" Irma olmaya hazır değilse onu bir daha görmek istemiyorum.

Evde bir çocuğu olduğunu duymuştum, çocuk hayatında tam zamanlı bir Anne olması gereken bir noktaya gelmiş olabilir. Bu söylentinin doğruluğu var mı?

I did a lot of research, but I couldn't find any real social media or information about him.
  But I Want It Back

15 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

I like Irma, she is a trooper. But she was so burned-out last time she left I don't know she has had time to recharge her spirit, and I don't want to see her again if she isn't ready to be the "old" Irma.

I had heard she has a child at home, it may be that the child has reached a point in life that she needs to be a full-time Mom. Any truth to that rumor?

I think this is just a rumor without any foundation 😁
And in my opinion we are not ready to see her again in Spain for a long time, we will have to wait a few more years

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

And in my opinion we are not ready to see her again in Spain for a long time, we will have to wait a few more years

Which with RLC's excellent planning dept. means she will be the next one arriving.

11 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

Which with RLC's excellent planning dept. means she will be the next one arriving.

even rlc does not have the power to remove a visa from the blacklist because that is what Irma is at the moment, having exceeded the validity of her visa during her last participation, which results in a ban of 5 years, so I'm not sure we'll be able to see Irma again in Europe anytime soon, even if you like her very much 😉

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

If I had the opportunity to have sex with any of these girls, I would not only wear a condom, I would probably wear two for Extra Protection

Right. When Stella was fucking Bruno's friend the last visit I heard her tell him, in English as that is the language they spoke, that she does not like condoms. She wanted Bruno to wear one because Sara was in the same bed at the time and Bruno was her fuck buddy. 

• Thanks 1

Wow! I did no

50 minutes ago, moos54 said:

even rlc does not have the power to remove a visa from the blacklist because that is what Irma is at the moment, having exceeded the validity of her visa during her last participation, which results in a ban of 5 years, so I'm not sure we'll be able to see Irma again in Europe anytime soon, even if you like her very much 😉

Wow! I did not know about that. Talk about some issues. Not a big deal to me, I Liked her when she was good, but the last trip was too much for me (and her).

23 hours ago, moos54 said:

After 5 Years her boobs will be swinging too and fro and she'll be able to tie them in a bow.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2