Masha - Home activities #17

Noldus

49 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I reckon Corvette is just acting like an arse regarding Covid for effect and reaction...Surely this far down the line he can't really believe the shit he posts..

Me2, I don't think he is that stupid 😁  my guess is he is just messing with people who are concern trolling about the covid all the times 😄 

7 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Me2, I don't think he is that stupid 😁  my guess is he is just messing with people who are concern trolling about the covid all the times 😄 

I get on ok with Corvette...Hell, I get on with everyone cos I' just a great guy! 🤣.
But where Covid is concerned he's a total numpty, and really embarrasses himself with his view here...but, imo, he's just pissing around with us...

Am I correct @corvette84 ? I think you posted something on this issue a while ago...

But he is a Donald Duck follower, so I'm not so sure...😕

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bob larmey said:

my RLC subscription is finished today after so many years it will make me funny but this show girl masquerade is over for me, I'm not here to pay for their hotel rooms

Enjoy your real life Bob...It must be better than this...👍

My sub expired about 3 mths ago now...and don't regret it...

Jeez...Sorry guys, I'm starting to sound like Harley...😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I get on ok with Corvette...Hell, I get on with everyone cos I' just a great guy! 🤣.
But where Covid is concerned he's a total numpty, and really embarrasses himself with his view here...but, imo, he's just pissing around with us...

Am I correct @corvette84 ? I think you posted something on this issue a while ago...

But he is a Donald Duck follower, so I'm not so sure...😕

Unfortunately in the USA, everything is politicised and so many people have lost their common sense. 

• Upvote 1

Italy tightens its Covid rules and introduces the Green Pass (vaccinated, tested, recovered)
From September, trips on public transport and other things will probably only be possible with a green pass.
will / must Masha be vaccinated💉 now? testing is pretty annoying in the long run; she talked about it, but has not yet done anything specifically.

13 hours ago, bluewinner said:

the scary part is they dont know any better its a cult,no matter the facts they dont believe their own eyes and hear with their own ears and will call it fake news and wont believe anyone who does not say exactly what trump says that is the exact definition of a cult look it up

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2