B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #89 (August)

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

this has been building up for some time now ... I think we may finally see miss Radi squirt in desire with the Professor of Tongue 

Tesla could teach them the basics as being the ultimate and grand master of the cast .. personal preference would be Stella / Tesla … 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Tesla could teach them the basics as being the ultimate and grand master of the cast .. personal preference would be Stella / Tesla … 

at this point I am so desperate to see Stella get fucked , licked  ( and not this Bruno the sleazebag coward shite )  but Stella and a Stick would get me off... sorry...  but yes Tesla could be hot .....but to be honest Tesla has not really proved passionate enough with the girls ... Flirty yes, but even with Ely just sex show quality , no passion ..  

so who has that passion ... Pam ?   

4 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

at this point I am so desperate to see Stella get fucked , licked  ( and not this Bruno the sleazebag coward shite )  but Stella and a Stick would get me off... sorry...  but yes Tesla could be hot .....but to be honest Tesla has not really proved passionate enough with the girls ... Flirty yes, but even with Ely just sex show quality , no passion ..  

so who has that passion ... Pam ?   

There’s the ultimate passionate but she’s not single .. Hanna 😉😉 the ultimate sex machine 😎

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

radi and pam should be next to go, viv may follow pam, so 3 rooms to be filled

Why .. 3 of the hottest bodies , they perform more than any others ??  I can't possibly understand your logic . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There’s the ultimate passionate but she’s not single .. Hanna 😉😉 the ultimate sex machine 😎

just too unattractive for me ...there is no chemistry there to turn me on...  So Pam is a full repertroire sex goddess, Nana is the virgin who would blow this forum up if any one got between her legs , especially Stella ,  Radi needs a good penetration other than her toys ,  Gina well that seems too easy but I'd watch... forget about the couples , the B5 girls small maybe ... so perhaps some new (old babe... Megan would go but in my fantasy world Holly and Stella would be next level erotic ... and hey throw Bruno in there for old times ...lmao