B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #89 (August)

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

just too unattractive for me ...there is no chemistry there to turn me on...  So Pam is a full repertroire sex goddess, Nana is the virgin who would blow this forum up if any one got between her legs , especially Stella ,  Radi needs a good penetration other than her toys ,  Gina well that seems too easy but I'd watch... forget about the couples , the B5 girls small maybe ... so perhaps some new (old babe... Megan would go but in my fantasy world Holly and Stella would be next level erotic ... and hey throw Bruno in there for old times ...lmao 

Pam could do easily all , there are no boundaries I think , but .. I don’t think she has learned “ feeling “ , they have simply been fucking  her ( she loves it , don’t get me wrong ) but hey they haven’t pleased her and showed her what she might experience .. Nana could need a guy like Bruno ( sexually ) to transform her from innocence and being shy to a woman that she would demand while at bed , Radi is a mystery ( already the first month I said that she might be lesbian ) but she’s a great looking woman and a great teaser and in my opinion she has worked great during her whole presence ,  but there’s always this small step like any of us voyeurs wait to see more.. Stella is the absolute star at the moment and lots of the rest of summer will depend on her ( except of the latest Radislava’s interactions are things to make us wonder 😱 ) , Tesla is THE BOSS and other than that , long live Masha in case anyone wants to watch what a great and absolute master fuck is done 😂🤣

Bonus ; Nobody can ride a cock better than Tereza 😁

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

radi 8 months, pam 6 months, 

now that Radi is venturing out and exploring more, doing more with more girls ...she seems fresh and hopeful... 1 month ago and for many months before I had seen enough of her same old , same old , I got the pictures, got the T-Shirt ...NEXT 1   but I do like this Radi of late and will begin to watch her again. 

as for Pam she is always involved and I just could not face that perfect 'girl next door' natural body and those nipples just walking away... those nipples alone are worth keeping her as long as she wants 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Pam could do easily all , there are no boundaries I think , but .. I don’t think she has learned “ feeling “ , they have simply been fucking  her ( she loves it , don’t get me wrong ) but hey they haven’t pleased her and showed her what she might experience .. Nana could need a guy like Bruno ( sexually ) to transform her from innocence and being shy to a woman that she would demand while at bed , Radi is a mystery ( already the first month I said that she might be lesbian ) but she’s a great looking woman and a great teaser and in my opinion she has worked great during her whole presence ,  but there’s always this small step like any of us voyeurs wait to see more.. Stella is the absolute star at the moment and lots of the rest of summer will depend on her ( except of the latest Radislava’s interactions are things to make us wonder 😱 ) , Tesla is THE BOSS and other than that , long live Masha in case anyone wants to watch what a great and absolute master fuck is done 😂🤣

Bonus ; Nobody can ride a cock better than Tereza 😁

" Nana could need a guy like Bruno ( sexually ) to transform her from innocence and being shy to a" 

another fucking slut   lmao    

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

" Nana could need a guy like Bruno ( sexually ) to transform her from innocence and being shy to a" 

I forgot to mention Vivian , I always believed  that she would carry on the legacy of both Amalia and Pam and personally I have no doubts that she would have been very generous  to viewers as the time would pass by .. but the Mother Nature gift has changed  the dynamics already since she joined as it seems and we will  never find out .. 

6 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I prefer a woman with incredible sexual experiences rather than a woman of an age range between 35-40 and never have faced pleasure and being a wife or mother suddenly “ snaps “ and start searching discovering pleasure and experiences on that age frame .. no thanks , I prefer a “ Tesla “ or “‘Masha “ rather than a “ Kitty “ or “ Leora “ in terms  of sexual pleasure givers