B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #89 (August)

Nana if you could only tease and seduce the voyeurs and give us the best of your Assets.

Oh heavenly dreams of that perfect tight little ass of yours waiting and wanting.

Image result for ass up fave dowm

Image result for ass up fave dowm

I know she is too young to understand that men really love a great ass, but maybe someday she will realize just how friggen great her ass is and how to use it to sensually seduce a man.

Then there is the possibility that she will always be known as NO way Nana

• Upvote 2

Wonderful seeing Radislava in the villa , surprisingly with Tesla 😉 We can also see the height difference 😆 on a personal opinion , this more social approach from Radi and interaction lately , it is a very welcome attitude .. it seems more  and more that’s Stella’s presence and common spending time wit many hours of bla bla bla , has benefited Radi to this change .. excellent and well done and welcome 😇

wish the free cameras were working in Tesla's room... I believe Radi wants to give her famous buns up to the camera  (she loves pushing her pussy to the camera )  and full tittie massage on Tesla's tata's ...   a little lick by the Tesla Tongue Twerker and a good night had by all...  ok I just jinxed anything happening ...sorry 

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Can we have more Radislava in the villa please ? The place fits her perfectly … fitness room , jacuzzi , pool … and Tesla to seduce her 😂🤣😝

radi will pack to go home, not change apts, 8 months  is long enough

• Like 1

We all know Radi doesn't play those games, even though Tesla would love to have someone to play with again since Elian left. No Way Nana is not going to do anything because she is scared she might like it.

The nights of passion that were once the norm in B-4 are gone forever.