B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #89 (August)

I will say simply one last word about that ( before anything else comes in my crazy mind 😂🤣 ) .. relationships between adult people and especially like the one we have seen unfolding between Martina and Nelly , don’t start or finish “ vocally “ , kind of “ hello Martina , would  you like being my sexual girlfriend “ or “ my dear Nelly , sorry , we need to break up “ …

So , the “ announcement “ earlier as the very good friend emnv mentioned , must be serving it’s purposes , for such a relationship , like anything that all of us have experienced , either there’s a big personal discussion between the two people reaching a conclusion kind of “ we can’t continue like this anymore “ , happening really in privacy according also to the serious of the decision and not just out of nowhere and without any indication when Martina brings Taco in the villa as per her latest weekly villa visit habit to swim .. 

These things ( relationships ) they stop quietly , also just avoiding systematically one another , refusing invitations to meet , finding excuses of not seeing one another , kind of how it was almost happening a couple of months ago and during Martina’s studies and the not much time together between the two , this was when we really all thought  that it was over , it was a period that Nelly was finding excuses not to see Martina and she was growing tired of the situation .

My point is that I find it the least “ weird “ for such an on cameras announcement , especially when there wasn’t any isolating moment during Martina’s visit earlier so as we see or observe any serious discussion leading to this , relationships of that caliber end quietly and not taking a megaphone announcing “ hello , we aren’t anymore a couple “ , therefore I am very skeptical with this ..

Which inevitably  brings me to the conclusion that either there has been a notification by RLC that Bogdan and Nelly’s days in B4 are coming to an end and they should  be slowly packing or there’s the plan of pregnancy set in motion by Bogdan and Nelly and this is where they will be focusing from now on . 

Luckily ( and hopefully ) emnv and omedo might be providing the necessary info the following days as details of what really happened today  will be more and more unfolding , till that time , latest post from @james deen tells the small details of what we will be rather sooner  or later we will be watching . 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I know everyone is all revved up about the stupid Martina and Nelly relationship bullshit 🙄. But the best thing is Vivian did a nice short bate at 22:24. 😁

Very quick indeed with fingers in the beginning and the toy  for some minor minutes ( very strange or too horny ) following earlier’s long run in the bathtub by Radislava .. not an excitement day considering being Saturday when viewership is higher 🤨

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Noldus said:

We've never seen any of the pictures or videos you think you have from it. No one else has seen anything happen there

That's because he makes up more shit about people on RLC than the clowns that post in the Alberto/Martina thread. You see that the majority of the things he says just go ignored at this point.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

I have been subscribed to RLC for many years (almost the beginning).
I remember the end of the Russian apartments. The period we are currently living in is the worst for me. The permanent presence of Nelly and Bogdan to kill all the interest of the villa. Nelly by her jealousy, her harmful presence it makes the atmosphere very bad. Since the departure of Holly and Megan, RLC has lost a lot of attraction. I hope to find a ambiance and residents who make you want to subscribe

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Tweety21 said:
Ik ben al vele jaren geabonneerd op RLC (bijna het begin).
Ik herinner me het einde van de Russische appartementen. De periode waarin we nu leven is voor mij het ergst. De permanente aanwezigheid van Nelly en Bogdan om alle interesse van de villa te doden. Nelly maakt door haar jaloezie, haar schadelijke aanwezigheid de sfeer erg slecht. Sinds het vertrek van Holly en Megan heeft RLC veel aantrekkingskracht verloren. Ik hoop een sfeer en bewoners te vinden die ervoor zorgen dat je je wilt abonneren

OK , maar zoals het nu is .... ?????, verhuis naar VHTV  daar is het tenminste OK

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

My point is that I find it the least “ weird “ for such an on cameras announcement , especially when there wasn’t any isolating moment during Martina’s visit earlier so as we see or observe any serious discussion leading to this , relationships of that caliber end quietly and not taking a megaphone announcing “ hello , we aren’t anymore a couple “ , therefore I am very skeptical with this ..

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

3 minutes ago, utc said:

Vivian packing..

She's the fourth participant being pregnant on RLC after Danaya, Kelly and Milena.. anyone else?

Once again, a very sympathetic girl, of whom we gained almost no view into her private life due to the failed GOV concept.

Where does Vivien's boyfriend live?  In Spain, or in the Ukraine?  Does anyone know?

If her boyfriend and family live in the Ukraine, she will be leaving soon.  She needs to begin seeing an obstetrician who will manage the birth. 

Il y a 16 heures, bluewinner a dit :

Even if you pay RLC it doesn't give you any right to come here everyday and call its participants assholes just because you do not like them. it's just common decency. 😊 

That's rich coming from you🙄

• Upvote 2