B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #89 (August)

il y a 3 minutes, ddhm a dit :

A show it is but not a common duo like we have been watching for endless period of time .. teasing it is , relaxing and eye candy ..  we had the party and excitement elsewhere this weekend plus a heart broken break up .. it’s not the best , but it is also not “ nothing “ .. 

i would rather watch kitty and smith arguing which is happening right now then this teasing bs which leads to nothing

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

now that Radi is venturing out and exploring more, doing more with more girls ...she seems fresh and hopeful... 1 month ago and for many months before I had seen enough of her same old , same old , I got the pictures, got the T-Shirt ...NEXT 1   but I do like this Radi of late and will begin to watch her again. 

as for Pam she is always involved and I just could not face that perfect 'girl next door' natural body and those nipples just walking away... those nipples alone are worth keeping her as long as she wants 

its good that radi spends all day offcam with gina, stella or tes then comes home and does something for an hour?

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Nothing amazing about that, I can go to a burlesque show for much less than what RLC costs. Told you Radi don't do that. Only click baiting the RLC voyeurs, that is what she does best.

There’s always the daily Leora and Malia love and affection thing for all the complainers tonight here 🙃🙃🤓🥳🤩

• Like 2

1 minute ago, james deen said:

i would rather watch kitty and smith arguing which is happening right now then this teasing bs which leads to nothing

I'd rather they just pack their bags . A complete waste of an apartment and a mistake to bring them back.

• Haha 1