B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #89 (August)

Bluewhiner....I have NO respect for the participants of RLC and no respect for several of the forum members.  I have the forum members that I care about and the one's I don't.  Why should I be punished by the admin for not saying everything you want to hear.  It is not me that has the problem bluewhiner....something you should think about!!

1 minute ago, Deepdave said:

I don't think she is being consoled by Nelly,

Thank you for your opinion. I was not asking what anyone thought, I was commenting about what I observed. The comment was only intended for those who pay close attention.

@omedo; Curly I consider  as an ultimate opportunist , he is as clever as to know what can give him what many guys of his age  want .. women and money .. he has it both and he managed to achieve anything so far with RLC by himself . 

I personally don’t think that he has done anything ( except the borrowing money from Gina which has been really shit but still Gina had a choice ) that the majority wouldn’t do if they got the chance  , that is , being always around gorgeous women , having the chance to have sex all the time with multiple partners , get the chance of having money through this way of life easily and not for example working under 40 degrees Celsius building houses , he has taken full advantage of this project . Yes , he is involved with substances also , but this is something that a big amount of his generation is into . 

In my eyes , he simply has a life  that many guys of his age would simply “ die “ to have too , especially  coming from one of the world’s poorest countries where such a big percentage of natives become either involved with drugs or prostitution . He has achieved a bit better in my opinion in Barcelona . 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Bluewhiner....I have NO respect for the participants of RLC and no respect for several of the forum members.  I have the forum members that I care about and the one's I don't.  Why should I be punished by the admin for not saying everything you want to hear.  It is not me that has the problem bluewhiner....something you should think about!!

Thanks for confirming my point. It's evident that you are a rude and disrespectful person.  again I don't understand why you are being tolerated by Admin & Mods here. I understand that some of them may share your view point about RLC and its participants, what I don't get is why they turn a blind eye on your daily insults and rudeness. if anyone else behaves the way you do, they be banned indefinitely after a few warnings, but your constant rant, rage and insults has no consequences for you. just Amazing. I wonder how many members have left this forum just because they got fed up with your disgusting comments.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Thanks for confirming my point. It's evident that you are a rude and disrespectful person.  again I don't understand why you are being tolerated by Admin & Mods here. I understand that some of them may share your view point about RLC and its participants, what I don't get is why they turn a blind eye on your daily insults and rudeness. if anyone else behaves the way you do, they be banned indefinitely after a few warnings, but your constant rant, rage and insults has no consequences for you. just Amazing. I wonder how many members have left this forum just because they got fed up with your disgusting comments.

Amen my good friend 😇🙏

• Thanks 1