B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #89 (August)

Nana has done her job and now she's going back to her usual activities . Now i won't comment on the forum anymore ,i leave RLC IN 10 days and i will go to VoyeurHOUSEtv , GOOD LUCK TO HALL FORUM and be vigilant with that bad COVID 19 , byeRyan Gosling Hello GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, presolone1 said:

Nana ha hecho su trabajo y ahora vuelve a sus actividades habituales. Ahora no voy a comentar más en el foro, salgo de RLC EN 10 días e iré a VoyeurHOUSEtv, BUENA SUERTE AL HALL FORUM y estaré atento con ese mal COVID 19, adiósRyan Gosling Hola GIF de The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Feliz cumpleaños GIF

6 hours ago, utc said:

Vivian packing..

She's the fourth participant being pregnant on RLC after Danaya, Kelly and Milena.. anyone else?

Edit: Looks like she's just shipping home some clothes..

We had a couple in 2012/13 in a Russian apartment, where she became pregnant during the stay. Can't quite remember, but think her name was Olga

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Noldus said:

We had a couple in 2012/13 in a Russian apartment, where she became pregnant during the stay. Can't quite remember, but think her name was Olga

Desirre probably also got pregnant at the very end of their stay in the Barcelona apartment they had.

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

They had the coolest cat ever, we use to call him meerkat. Noldus we have been around here way too long old friend.

I remember the cat - with a "flat face"?

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

They had the coolest cat ever, we use to call him meerkat. Noldus we have been around here way too long old friend.

and yea, 10 years next year...

16 hours ago, ddhm said:

I will say simply one last word about that ( before anything else comes in my crazy mind 😂🤣 ) .. relationships between adult people and especially like the one we have seen unfolding between Martina and Nelly , don’t start or finish “ vocally “ , kind of “ hello Martina , would  you like being my sexual girlfriend “ or “ my dear Nelly , sorry , we need to break up “ …

So , the “ announcement “ earlier as the very good friend emnv mentioned , must be serving it’s purposes , for such a relationship , like anything that all of us have experienced , either there’s a big personal discussion between the two people reaching a conclusion kind of “ we can’t continue like this anymore “ , happening really in privacy according also to the serious of the decision and not just out of nowhere and without any indication when Martina brings Taco in the villa as per her latest weekly villa visit habit to swim .. 

These things ( relationships ) they stop quietly , also just avoiding systematically one another , refusing invitations to meet , finding excuses of not seeing one another , kind of how it was almost happening a couple of months ago and during Martina’s studies and the not much time together between the two , this was when we really all thought  that it was over , it was a period that Nelly was finding excuses not to see Martina and she was growing tired of the situation .

My point is that I find it the least “ weird “ for such an on cameras announcement , especially when there wasn’t any isolating moment during Martina’s visit earlier so as we see or observe any serious discussion leading to this , relationships of that caliber end quietly and not taking a megaphone announcing “ hello , we aren’t anymore a couple “ , therefore I am very skeptical with this ..

Which inevitably  brings me to the conclusion that either there has been a notification by RLC that Bogdan and Nelly’s days in B4 are coming to an end and they should  be slowly packing or there’s the plan of pregnancy set in motion by Bogdan and Nelly and this is where they will be focusing from now on . 

Luckily ( and hopefully ) emnv and omedo might be providing the necessary info the following days as details of what really happened today  will be more and more unfolding , till that time , latest post from @james deen tells the small details of what we will be rather sooner  or later we will be watching . 

🤞