Linda & Tibor - home activities #3

Noldus

46 minutes ago, toadstool said:

u think she would go crazy if i took her phone away for a week

Would have to be surgery.......phonectomy. Which also allows you to video the whole procedure and post it on Only Fans.

• Like 2

On 8/24/2021 at 10:35 AM, lintib said:

They were clearly my favorite couple 😔

I am disappointed and surprised at this radical change in behavior since their marriage and curious to know the reason. Anyone know?

Several hypotheses:

- one wants a baby and not the other

- one wants to stop RLC and not the other

- the loss of a very close person...

- one is cheating on the other ? I don't think so

When you have lived together for years, then get a sheet of paper that you're married, the shine on the relationship changes.  One reason why people who believe in marriage do not shack up prior.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Howard said:

When you have lived together for years, then get a sheet of paper that you're married, the shine on the relationship changes.  One reason why people who believe in marriage do not shack up prior.

You are absolutely right Howard...only difference is when you get married without shacking up your relationship Does shine but you get a different sheet of paper.       

divorcing tv land GIF by Throwing Shade          

Also Howard i knew a guy ( a buddy of mine) that started dating this girl back in high school, they got along real well. got out of high school Both got job's, still dating ,then after a while got a house and moved in together, still going good and still in love after several years. Decided to get Married and so they did ,even made me the Best Man and i was honored. Went on a cruise for their honeymoon,came back and settled in for a long life together,  NOT six month's later (maybe) they were seperated and then divorced. Don't really knew what happened as they both moved away,been many years and haven't saw them since. Must have been the marriage license.     😲

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1