Linda & Tibor - home activities #3

Noldus

0000 Tibor takes Linda's phone away from her and places it on her makeup table on his side of the bed. Of course she protested for a moment. Let's see when she sneaks up and takes possession. She doesn't want him to see what she hides on that mobile device. She is very protective of it.

11 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

0000 Tibor takes Linda's phone away from her and places it on her makeup table on his side of the bed. Of course she protested for a moment. Let's see when she sneaks up and takes possession. She doesn't want him to see what she hides on that mobile device. She is very protective of it.

Kat Graham Netflix GIF by GIF Registry          Oh My God Wow GIF

• Haha 1

To finish this story. During the night Linda got up and went to the side of the bed with the makeup table and had Tibor move to the other side so the phone was now next to her. I'm telling you she is deathly afraid he will look at that phone and get really pissed. Recall this has already been an issue in the past. 

7 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

To finish this story. During the night Linda got up and went to the side of the bed with the makeup table and had Tibor move to the other side so the phone was now next to her. I'm telling you she is deathly afraid he will look at that phone and get really pissed. Recall this has already been an issue in the past. 

All she has to do is put a password on the thing.  One does not have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out. :biggrin:

On 9/26/2021 at 9:05 AM, StnCld316 said:

All she has to do is put a password on the thing.  One does not have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out. :biggrin:

OK not much else happening here so let's help Linda with a password, how about

iDunfukin
iDunfukin2
69Unlikely
1.D.I.V.O.R.C.E
OnMyOwn
2LateBaby
Osolemio
FOTibor
StickyFingers

• Like 1
  • Haha 1