Leora & Malia - Home Activities #36

Nicholas

10 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

We will never know if they are never introduced to each other. for example, Martina didn't know anything about the rest of the RLC participants in Barca until she was invited to the Villa by Nelly & Bogdan, and now she has good relationships with many of them. 

Most of the tenants do know of each other. Leora and another ex tenant Maya met each other once off cam. Like I said, no desire to be friends because for the most part they all live their own separate lives. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Most of the tenants do know of each other. Leora and another ex tenant Maya met each other once off cam. Like I said, no desire to be friends because for the most part they all live their own separate lives. 

So if Leora went to meet Maya off camera, it shows she was interested to make friends in the first place but maybe when they met they did not click. if they are introduced to one another and spend some time together, some of them might like to form a friendship with one or more participants and some might not be interested, but if there is no connection nothing will ever happen. 

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

So if Leora went to meet Maya off camera, it shows she was interested to make friends in the first place but maybe when they met they did not click.

She didn't go out of her way to meet. They just happened to meet up somewhere. 

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

RLC has four apartments in Prague ( Leora & Malia, Linda & Tibor, Kitty & Smith, and Mirukawa & Dantez ), I was just wondering why the residents of these apartments have never had any interaction with one another. It's obviously hard to find people who are willing to appear on cameras, specially when tenants are not from the country they reside in and do not have an established network of friends and family. it might not be the worst idea for RLC to throw a party in one of these apartments and introduce them to each other. 

I have sent this exact idea  that you mention back in March of this current year , I got the answer  that Nicholas mentions some posts later . It is good to know that there are also others who think how this apartment could be watchable and interesting again apart from the daily shows that the girls provide which , let’s be honest , if it wasn’t for this , there’s no other thing happening at all in this apartment so as to keep subscribers and viewership active . 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Email them a suggestion. If you receive a response back from them it might be something such as 'thanks for your response...it will be forwarded to the appropriate personnel. and looked into'. Sort of a typical response that others including myself have gotten back from them in the past after emailing them about various matters. But, I have heard that there have been a number of others that emailed them about various matters and never got any response at all back from them.

To be honest Nich I would say that of all the times I have written to them with a problem I have with only one exception always received a reasonable reply and appropriate action if requested. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Today it can be said that it was a beautiful day and Leora was in the right mood. I'm not saying it always has to be like this but if Leora were more present for the fans like today afternoon and tonight it wouldn't be bad.

By most peoples standards I would think yesterday was a very pleasant day, with something for everyone, dancing, housework, balcony and bedroom, Leora appeared to enjoy herself also....She always has enjoyed her music and dancing, she should do it more often, just for the exercise value alone should be enough to motivate her. Nothing to dislike whatsoever, a very good day for the fans and casual viewers.

Hopefully it was a sample of things to come.🙃

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

By most peoples standards I would think yesterday was a very pleasant day, with something for everyone, dancing, housework, balcony and bedroom, Leora appeared to enjoy herself also....She always has enjoyed her music and dancing, she should do it more often, just for the exercise value alone should be enough to motivate her. Nothing to dislike whatsoever, a very good day for the fans and casual viewers.

Hopefully it was a sample of things to come.🙃

I am hoping our words had some impact, brother. I guess we will see.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Good Morning - Buon giorno

good evening  - buona serata

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👯

good tuesday

great job

🐨👯  🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨  🔭 🏍️ 🕵️🌶️ nick  chris gag-her pautou  brokk!     gregg  mchef56 marco 6742 nenemoh7

• Like 3