Martina and Alberto - home activities #29

Noldus

1 minute ago, albundy1089 said:

I could see where there may be a benefit to that. Just some thoughts off the top of my head: M&A know the city, they have friends (probably more than we have seen). Martina would be a great hostess and intro person to the Barca scene. Alberto is so laid back he would not infringe on the girls-he would probably just go to the garage, play video games and be in "Alberto heaven". If he is actually working and getting a weekly paycheck it could help him find a real job in his field (you always find a job when your not looking as hard). And, most important, Martina's personality is so much more pleasant and open compared to Nelly it would be a more comfortable environment.

This proposal will not work.  Martina is going to school and they will not want to disrupt her future for a short term job.

3 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

This proposal will not work.  Martina is going to school and they will not want to disrupt her future for a short term job.

It could work easily, she may just have a longer commute (the villa is exactly 25 minutes from their apartment}-remember somebody mentioned they talked about getting a car. Or Google shows pages of schools in Hospitality/Tourism in Barcelona. Go to a campus closer to the new home.

It's all theoretical discussion anyhow, but logistically it could be done.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

My opinion is that Nelly and Martina , if they want to fuck , they can more than easily do . 

Yes of course.  But Keith's speculation is very interesting.  He is saying they have NOT broken up but want us voyeurs to believe that they have broken up.

What is the purpose of this?

I suppose it is a way to move the lovemaking off-cam and not have us bitch about it so much (because we think the relationship is over).

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Yes of course.  But Keith's speculation is very interesting.  He is saying they have NOT broken up but want us voyeurs to believe that they have broken up.

I suppose it is a way to move the lovemaking off-cam and not have us bitch about it so much (because we think the relationship is over).

Then Nelly keeps on fooling Bogdan and I honestly have no idea on how long Bogdan will keep on “ being the fool “ for double faced Nelly .. 

21 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Ultimately, this is exactly what the majority of GOV girls do. A lot of bullshit show in front of the camera, and then the actual action takes place somewhere else.

Just a guess, a test of my voyeur skills perhaps:

Looks like Martina and Alberto are leaving together.

I saw Nelly fussing in the kitchen earlier.

I am going to guess dinner for the four of them at the Villa?

Again, just a guess.  Hesitate to post this.  Murphy's Law prevails ... if I do not post, it will happen.  If I DO post, it likely won't happen now.

Or maybe the beach or a picnic off-cam.

Edited by JenniferMom
HAD TO HEDGE
  • Haha 1

You got to love RLC 😂🥲 All things now and recently seen are happening for the good friends in the United States 😂🤣 Martina is back , naked amazing dancing .. ☺️

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

You got to love RLC 😂🥲 All things now and recently seen are happening for the good friends in the United States 😂🤣 Martina is back , naked amazing dancing .. ☺️

Martina is back - happy, dancing and fucking Alberto