B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #37 (August)

il y a 20 minutes, Nicholas a dit :

Here is Allawhino....😭. Someone who obviously obsessively subscribes to something so he can visit the various threads of this site to complain and whine about. Perhaps he should consider just simply not subscribing. But, obviously he must rather be so obsessed that he feels compelled to continue a subscription to something he dislikes, and only to then continue to visit the various threads of this site to continue complaining and whining about even though it is he who continues to obsessively subscribe to do so. But after all what could be expected of the complainer of all complainers himself...someone here known to some others as Allawhino.

he has every right to complain about something he pays for. If you cant see the bad state rlc is in when even positive people like @ddhmare complaining then you are blind

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, james deen said:

he has every right to complain about something he pays for. If you cant see the bad state rlc is in when even positive people like @ddhmare complaining then you are blind

It might be the worst I have ever seen it in almost 10 years. 

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, james deen said:

No...I am far from blind. But I can still see that there are obviously those that think that they might have a right to bitch and complain when the fact of the matter is unless someone is blind, they can see and are very much aware of what they subscribe to unless they lack common sense.

8 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Voici Allawhino.... 😭 . Quelqu'un qui s'abonne évidemment de manière obsessionnelle à quelque chose pour pouvoir visiter les différents fils de ce site pour se plaindre et se plaindre. Peut-être devrait-il simplement envisager de ne pas s'abonner. Mais, évidemment, il doit plutôt être tellement obsédé qu'il se sent obligé de continuer un abonnement à quelque chose qu'il n'aime pas, et ensuite seulement de continuer à visiter les différents fils de ce site pour continuer à se plaindre et à pleurnicher même si c'est lui qui continue à obsessionnellement abonnez-vous pour le faire. Mais après tout, que pouvait-on attendre du râleur de tous les râleurs lui-même... quelqu'un ici connu de certains comme Allawhino.

So there we have a world champion. On the one hand we reproach people for criticizing when they are not subscribers, on the other hand we reproach subscribers for criticizing something to which they supposedly subscribed knowingly. It is advisable to remind these bearers of the "good word", that the subscription formulas are for periods of one month minimum, see three months or more, and that in the space of three months, the result of RLC declined sharply. Remember that criticism is often good to hear, which in the current RLC situation, certainly is. For my part, I would rather encourage and compliment than criticize, and I dare to hope that it is the same for everyone, but here I will only find criticism and dismay as to the direction that RLC is taking. In my eyes, the site no longer has any connection with its origins, we observe boring people, totally demotivated, undoubtedly a revision of the rules of remuneration is necessary, one has the impression indeed that their only presence in their room ensures them a comfortable remuneration.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

Donc là, nous avons un champion du monde. D'une part on reproche aux gens de critiquer alors qu'ils ne sont pas abonnés, d'autre part on reproche aux abonnés de critiquer quelque chose à laquelle ils auraient souscrit en connaissance de cause. Il convient de rappeler à ces porteurs de la « bonne parole », que les formules d'abonnement sont pour des périodes d'un mois minimum, voir trois mois ou plus, et qu'en l'espace de trois mois, le résultat de RLC a fortement baissé. N'oubliez pas que les critiques sont souvent bonnes à entendre, ce qui est certainement le cas dans la situation actuelle de RLC. Pour ma part, je préfère encourager et complimenter que critiquer, et j'ose espérer qu'il en soit de même pour tout le monde, mais ici je ne trouverai que critique et consternation quant à la direction que prend RLC. A mes yeux, le site n'a plus aucun lien avec ses origines,

Having said that, my post is actually mostly about B4, as I think Radi is "playing the game" and being one of the consistent and most deserving people on the site (in those that currently remain), and I think it would be good if 'she and Stella pay a visit to the B4 to re-motivate the troops.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, omedo said:

she is on the balcony...😉

Stella is still fooling me.
She is standing in the hallway ready to go out.
I only have a laptop with an accompanying screen, and when I jump over to CC to write something and come back she's gone and I think she's gone. But then she's on the balcony smoking.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Stella is still fooling me.
She is standing in the hallway ready to go out.
I only have a laptop with an accompanying screen, and when I jump over to CC to write something and come back she's gone and I think she's gone. But then she's on the balcony smoking.

Another problem is that I use Chrome and then all cams without sound go in black when I jump between CC and RLC, so it takes time to reload cams. Now Stella is gone, so I reckon she's gone.