B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #91 (August)

At least his presence and desperation has made this otherwise boring place a little interesting to watch 😁  TBH I did not expect to see him back after how he acted the first time around, but Nana keeps inviting him back. I guess she likes the attention he's giving her, or she might have just noticed that she is often on top cam when he is there and he is desperately trying to get into her pants, so she just keeps him around to earn some easy money without actually having to do anything 😁 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, maximus said:

What strikes me as a little pathetic is....... He keeps trying to hit that, knowing this girl hasn't taken a shower in days.  

spacer.png

Well if he can hang on till tomorrow he'll be ok because here in NE England, we usually have fish on a Friday...😏

• Haha 5

48 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's events like the Olya one that makes RLC though...or made RLC, for me. She bubbled away on the back burner for quite a while...just simmering...then whoosh! totally out of the blue, she switched to the big wok burner, and cranked up the heat 10 fold!
The other classic example of this very same behaviour, for me, was Heidi in the Russian apt B1. She barely did anything out of the ordinary, apart from show us that amazing 'madam butterfly' pussy when she bathed. Then, 1 night, she came back with a friend, both as high as a kite, and served up a 2 or 3hr show!!...I can't remember how long it lasted, but for me it made the Martina/Nelly shows look like Leora and Malia...It was amazing!! 
She was still as horny as fuck when her friend left, she bated, totally out of control, for another hour and a half...

1 of my greatest RLC memories...and I'm sure a few of the 'older' guys here will feel the same...

Yes, I remember Heidi very well. Recall she brought at least 1 guy home as well, but yes that night she brought home a very attractive woman who appeared to have more same sex experience than Heidi. 

7 hours ago, amandafan said:

Als gestern Abend alle zu Bett gegangen waren, bat der erbärmliche Mann Nana um etwas zu essen. Sie wärmte einige Reste auf. Ihre Mimik war schon unverkennbar, also bleibe ich wieder bei diesem Idioten.

Während er aß, fragte er sie auf Englisch: "Denkst du, dass ich sexy bin?"

Sie konnte es nicht glauben und fragte "was sagen?".

Er wieder "Denkst du ich bin sexy?".

Sie "Meinst du das ernst? Du?".

Er "ja"!

Sie "überhaupt nicht!". Noch nicht ganz: Ich hasse dich! 

I didnt hear thzat. Really she said you are not sexy?

i actually think nana likes this guy its just that she is too scared to have sex on camera. She keeps inviting him, Having long personal conversations and they get on well. Shes matched with a lot of guys on tinder so if she didnt like this guy she could choose another but she doesnt want too. Also the guy told nana tell me when you want me to leave so the power is in her hands yet she let him stay.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1