B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #92 (August)

17 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Lia must have been gone sometime today when she got fucked by this guy. I see she is wearing a panty liner. 

All the fucking happens off camera. They just tease and sleep on RLC. 😕

• Like 1

il y a 8 minutes, corvette84 a dit :

No big lose.....she was a horrible tenant. 🙄

She is not exactly one of my favourites but I still find her quite watchable despite her 'exaggerated bates'.

The only people I don't watch in B4 are Nelly & Bogdan although I dun have any displeasure towards them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

You just don't get it. Nothing will happen with these twins. It all happens off camera. 🙄

For  almost a year and more , everyone waits for Leora to kiss Malia and the opposite 😂🤣 I can easily for some months and whenever Mr.Beardie will be visiting B4 , I can tune in and watch that perhaps he fucks  the twin on camera ( Nobody was believing when we saw Gina be fucked on camera , I mean , she wasn’t even giving BJs to Bruno the first 2-3 weeks and look now … ) , even if he doesn’t , they speak English and it is funny following their talks .. I am fine with that 😇

23 minutes ago, james deen said:

nelly crying hard in the kitchen

I saw that but thought it was sniffling / runny nose.  Still, why is she up so early?

After further review ... yes ... she is crying.  Maybe she read DD's comments tonight.

Edited by JenniferMom
FURTHER REVIEW
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

Apologies to Nelly’s fans , but I can’t stay silent and not comment on that .. simply a weird thing watching that … pff , whatever , I might be “ seeing “ ghosts …🧐

Are there any Nelly fans?  I think I am the most positive about Nelly yet I would not call myself a fan.  My problem with Nelly is that she is not good enough for Martina!   🙂

She may be one of the most despised girls in RLC ... which says a lot when you think of girls like Sera! 

In my view, her best asset is the infectious smile and her totally open approach to making love ... not shy at all.  From perspective of her willingness to fuck on camera -- men and women -- she is light years above many others.   Yet we crap all over her.

If this sounds like a half-assed defense of Nelly, it is.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

il y a 1 minute, JenniferMom a dit :

Are there any Nelly fans?  I think I am the most positive about Nelly yet I would not call myself a fan.  My problem with Nelly is that she is not good enough for Martina!   🙂

She may be one of the most despised girls in RLC ... which says a lot when you think of girls like Sera! 

In my view, her best asset is the infectious smile and her totally open approach to making love ... not shy at all.  From perspective of her willingness to fuck on camera -- men and women -- she is light years above many others.   Yet we crap all over her.

If this sounds like a half-assed defense of Nelly, it is.

if she was new she would be more liked and if she wasn't married. Her charisma is off the charts and she likes to have a good time especially when drunk and has had the best lesbian sex by far with martina.  People hate her because shes a married women cheating on her husband and now we know she lied to martina and shes been here for too long that people  including me just want her gone so we can see someone new

• Like 2
  • Confused 1