Katia (2021) Part #1

8 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

HI Rob, you're damn tootin pal cos right now we've got Stifler and Goldie and Sergio and Teresa which we know will produce nothing while Katia(the participant) is in the kitchen with her boyfriend, OK they could go and join in but WTF!!!. Blue is right when he said that this is happening more often now,S&M"leave the project"and come back as guests (AKA Benjamin) and take the bedroom from the sitting tenant, what a fucking cheek I say but there is probably more to this than meets the eye. 🤔

Good morning Rob, confused. Com here😄 I was really just agreeing with you pal, although Katia's name is on the Apt. S&T are playing silly buggers supposedly leaving the project and then moving back in AND taking the bedroom,their arses should be on the sofa.Certainly, not knowing Katia's personal circumstances she's maybe perfectly happy with the arrangement. As for the Benjamin remark it's a similar setup with him, his name on the Apt and other people living there.Hope that's cleared that up(but probably hasn't😄👍

3 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Good morning Rob, confused. Com here😄 I was really just agreeing with you pal, although Katia's name is on the Apt. S&T are playing silly buggers supposedly leaving the project and then moving back in AND taking the bedroom,their arses should be on the sofa.Certainly, not knowing Katia's personal circumstances she's maybe perfectly happy with the arrangement. As for the Benjamin remark it's a similar setup with him, his name on the Apt and other people living there.Hope that's cleared that up(but probably hasn't😄👍

Smorning young man, for some reason i reckon Sergio has been banned for having an apartment and the bugger has crept in under the radar on false pretences ::) As for Benjamin well don't even bother with that lot just a bunch of lazy layabouts most of the time, just the local doss house i think with Scott the local letch :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hans Peter said:

and sleeping. lol

There must be some sort of deal going on with this place what with S&T hogging the bedroom and Katia sleeping on the sofa.She's a strange one and I think she spent most of the night in the kitchen(not 100%)on that,god knows how long she spends putting on make up but doesn't go anywhere.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

There must be some sort of deal going on with this place what with S&T hogging the bedroom and Katia sleeping on the sofa.She's a strange one and I think she spent most of the night in the kitchen(not 100%)on that,god knows how long she spends putting on make up but doesn't go anywhere.

As i have said before i reckon Sergio ain't allowed to become a tenant for whatever reason so he's sneaked in the back door as a guest :biggrin: Can't stand the guy anyway.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

As i have said before i reckon Sergio ain't allowed to become a tenant for whatever reason so he's sneaked in the back door as a guest :biggrin: Can't stand the guy anyway.

I know Rob but why does she not at least have the bedroom?.What fucking brass necks that two have got.I mean her boyfriend has been a couple of times and assuming they would like some privacy they've got to do their thing in the living room.I think that VH had told S&T they were out so to save face they said they were leaving the project but their ulterior motive was we"ll find a stooge(Katia) to be the tenant and we'll move back in as guests.Possibly😀I don't like Sergio either and have never watched him before but he's here so I can't really avoid him.

• Like 1