Katia (2021) Part #1

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

There is a big difference (and the only one as it seems)

Katia is a resident tenant and Benjamin isn't a resident tenant. But both are "puppets" of the situation 

Are you saying that in the end Katia is in a better situation than Benjamin because at least she has a place to sleep, even if it's only a sofa 😁

Just now, Robwin said:

Ain't got a fucking clue as don't watch that crap apartment but you still haven't answered my original question.?

About guests? Tell me who are Scott, Stephanie and co in Benjamin's apartment? 

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

About guests? Tell me who are Scott, Stephanie and co in Benjamin's apartment? 

Lazy loafing buggers from the look of it BUT why are Sergio & Teresa taking up residence in the Katia bedroom?

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Lazy loafing buggers from the look of it BUT why are Sergio & Teresa taking up residence in the Katia bedroom?

Where does Scott sleep most of the time at Benjamin's?

It's still not complicated to see that you have the same situation in two different apartments, so why blame one more than the other?
Maybe you should open your eyes

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Are you saying that in the end Katia is in a better situation than Benjamin because at least she has a place to sleep, even if it's only a sofa 😁

Yes, having a tenant living in the house makes more sense that not having a tenant living in the house and his name is there. If both cases shouldn't happen like they are, knowing why they are happening? yes

Still, Katia sleeping in the sofa isn't nothing quite weird, I already received a couple in my place for vacation and put then in my bedroom because the bed is bigger and better then my sofa 😁

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Where does Scott sleep most of the time at Benjamin's?

It's still not complicated to see that you have the same situation in two different apartments, so why blame one more than the other?
Maybe you should open your eyes

Maybe you should answer what i asked you but you obviously don't want to or can't?

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Maybe you should answer what i asked you but you obviously don't want to or can't?

However, you do not answer my questions
Yet you are the subscriber to VHTV, not me
So tell me why do I seem to understand what you're looking at better than you do?

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

However, you do not answer my questions
Yet you are the subscriber to VHTV, not me
So tell me why do I seem to understand what you're looking at better than you do?

I answered you, i don't watch the Benjamin apartment, but i take your point about Scott and the rest of his cronies or harem BUT you obviously don't want to answer me about Sergio & Teresa. Obviously they are some form of protected species :biggrin: There is obviously some devious dealing going on there as that is quite apparent.

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I answered you, i don't watch the Benjamin apartment, but i take your point about Scott and the rest of his cronies or harem BUT you obviously don't want to answer me about Sergio & Teresa. Obviously they are some form of protected species :biggrin: There is obviously some devious dealing going on there as that is quite apparent.

well I'm going to give you the same answer as you, telling you that I don't look at this apartment, as I don't look at Benjamin's
Easy answer but seeing that you yourself do it, I guess it's a good answer to do

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

well I'm going to give you the same answer as you, telling you that I don't look at this apartment, as I don't look at Benjamin's
Easy answer but seeing that you yourself do it, I guess it's a good answer to do

Ok we get it, you ain't allowed to say :biggrin: No matter no doubt life will go on :biggrin:

But as far as Benjamin's apartment is concerned lets just say it's the local doss house for all waifs and strays :biggrin:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

After reading the messages from today that both of you were replying to and I am left wondering if you pair are bloody politicians. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Ok we get it, you ain't allowed to say :biggrin: No matter no doubt life will go on :biggrin:

But as far as Benjamin's apartment is concerned lets just say it's the local doss house for all waifs and strays :biggrin:

• Haha 1