Katia (2021) Part #1

40 minutes ago, Just In said:

After reading the messages from today that both of you were replying to and I am left wondering if you pair are bloody politicians. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Well one of them certainly belongs to the VH party :biggrin:

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, moos54 said:

well I'm going to give you the same answer as you, telling you that I don't look at this apartment, as I don't look at Benjamin's
Easy answer but seeing that you yourself do it, I guess it's a good answer to do

Legally - both apartments are open bypassing (or rather into the loophole) VH rules. Both apartments with consent of administrators for such scheme. Difference:

1) Benjamin lived in apartment and active in parties/fuck for few weeks (or month, I don't remember). He was not furniture like Katya.

2) After rebrand, Scott showed that he improved. The apartment was no longer turned off. Here 3 days - 3 fake ISP. 

3) The benefits must exceed loss. Scott at least have minimal prospects. Sergio&Gf are only more artifacts from their drugs day by day. They don't use party drugs. Therefore, only more artifacts and fights (fake ISP) at the output period.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Legally - both apartments are open bypassing (or rather into the loophole) VH rules. Both apartments with consent of administrators for such scheme. Difference:

1) Benjamin lived in apartment and active in parties/fuck for few weeks (or month, I don't remember). He was not furniture like Katya.

2) After rebrand, Scott showed that he improved. The apartment was no longer turned off. Here 3 days - 3 fake ISP. 

3) The benefits must exceed loss. Scott at least have minimal prospects. Sergio&Gf are only more artifacts from their drugs day by day. They don't use party drugs. Therefore, only more artifacts and fights (fake ISP) at the output period.

You really think they will leave today as support said?

29 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You really think they will leave today as support said?

Hi Jabs,not a snowballs chance in hell.Sergio is not a guy I ever watched I just don't like him however armed with what you guys and especially Groomy have to say about him I get the impression that he is a law unto himself and probably has friends in high places(in VH).If it's true that he doesn't pay any fines incurred,has caused lost viewing time with his/their behaviour and fake ISP problems etc then he is gonna do as he pleases.I just wish some of his close friends would point out to him that at this moment in time him and Teresa are an embarrassment to watch and of zero entertainment and all they are doing is restricting the legitimate tenant of this place from getting on with her VH life.When I watch this place in the future it definitely will not be this pair I'll be focusing on.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Jabs,not a snowballs chance in hell.Sergio is not a guy I ever watched I just don't like him however armed with what you guys and especially Groomy have to say about him I get the impression that he is a law unto himself and probably has friends in high places(in VH).If it's true that he doesn't pay any fines incurred,has caused lost viewing time with his/their behaviour and fake ISP problems etc then he is gonna do as he pleases.I just wish some of his close friends would point out to him that at this moment in time him and Teresa are an embarrassment to watch and of zero entertainment and all they are doing is restricting the legitimate tenant of this place from getting on with her VH life.When I watch this place in the future it definitely will not be this pair I'll be focusing on.

Nothing more to add here 👍

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Katia been having some activity with the bearded hairy guy,she's a cute one but unfortunately also a phone addict.

Damn she got another addiction, it has already been discussed about her sleeping addiction. 😁😁😁

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Just In said:

Damn she got another addiction, it has already been discussed about her sleeping addiction. 😁😁😁

Hi JB, I don't think she is anywhere near as bad a"sleeper"as some are making out. Members are turning on her Apt and if she's sleeping they assume that's all she does.I have to admit I watch her quite a lot and trust me she is awake a lot longer than you would think but getting her of that fucking phone, well that's another story. 😊👍

• Haha 1