Katia (2021) Part #1

9 hours ago, mib82 said:

But Sergio hadn't gotten off the shit? And then my money that I pay seriously goes to junkies? Close the fucking apartment !!! It is a shameful thing to see a guy squirming because he is stoned !!! Disgust!!!! 😠 😠 😠 😠 😠 😠 😠 😠 😠 😠 😠 😠

If you don't watch him, he won't get a penny of your money, so it's really up to you if you want to give him your money or not. you are in control 😉

i

46 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Well that's Katia satisfied,she's just finished a session in the livingroom with a guy. Odd thing happened though,he put on a condom got started and almost right away he shot his load,withdrew,put on another one and gave her a good seeing to for a fair while,we're supposed to go limp and fall asleep are we not.😀👍

It took him 12 seconds on the first try. Back in my heyday I couldn't cum that quick even without a rubber.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Robwin said:

Makes you wonder just who is the participant or guest here?

bandicam 2021-08-20 00-43-21-386.jpg

HI Rob, you're damn tootin pal cos right now we've got Stifler and Goldie and Sergio and Teresa which we know will produce nothing while Katia(the participant) is in the kitchen with her boyfriend, OK they could go and join in but WTF!!!. Blue is right when he said that this is happening more often now,S&M"leave the project"and come back as guests (AKA Benjamin) and take the bedroom from the sitting tenant, what a fucking cheek I say but there is probably more to this than meets the eye. 🤔

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

HI Rob, you're damn tootin pal cos right now we've got Stifler and Goldie and Sergio and Teresa which we know will produce nothing while Katia(the participant) is in the kitchen with her boyfriend, OK they could go and join in but WTF!!!. Blue is right when he said that this is happening more often now,S&M"leave the project"and come back as guests (AKA Benjamin) and take the bedroom from the sitting tenant, what a fucking cheek I say but there is probably more to this than meets the eye. 🤔

Ok Inspector Clouseau you try and solve it then report back.🤣

inspector clouseau GIFpeter sellers film GIFpink panther GIF

• Haha 2