Katia (2021) Part #1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I totally do not think this is how it should be done and Katia should live alone there.

Well T&S seem to be getting away with it.? Maybe they have friends in high places 🙄

• Like 1

Just note - 3 days - 3 days going offline fake ISP. This is level of quality that wants @Voyeur House TV When apartments, where there are guests and parties, are fined severely for every incident in toilet. And as a result, these people leave or change into lazy - because they see that VH is not interested in this. But those people who drink vodka with CEO get maximum benefit. Even if they gave nothing to project for more than six months except problems.

Therefore, such set of participants and actions now. Whatever fairy tales they did not tell on official forum.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

Just note - 3 days - 3 days going offline fake ISP. This is level of quality that wants @Voyeur House TV When apartments, where there are guests and parties, are fined severely for every incident in toilet. And as a result, these people leave or change into lazy - because they see that VH is not interested in this. But those people who drink vodka with CEO get maximum benefit. Even if they gave nothing to project for more than six months except problems.

Therefore, such set of participants and actions now. Whatever fairy tales they did not tell on official forum.

I suspect the issues are fake too. Do you have proof?

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I suspect the issues are fake too. Do you have proof?

Well, Sergio and admins have proofs. Proofs of conversations are not relevant, they are in Russian.🤣 But yes, they have been trying to kill each other for several last days. I heard in morning Sergio at Stifler's - and told what is crazy bitch she was.

Or Vodka? Yes - when they go to Moscow (year+ ago), they were in office. I wrote this a long time ago. And even corporate party (but either VH or Anna/Alex - they led a project with club in that time, arranged show evenings) - as DJ&host by Sergio.

• Like 1