Katia (2021) Part #1

21 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

I know Rob but why does she not at least have the bedroom?.What fucking brass necks that two have got.I mean her boyfriend has been a couple of times and assuming they would like some privacy they've got to do their thing in the living room.I think that VH had told S&T they were out so to save face they said they were leaving the project but their ulterior motive was we"ll find a stooge(Katia) to be the tenant and we'll move back in as guests.Possibly😀I don't like Sergio either and have never watched him before but he's here so I can't really avoid him.

Quite agree, in fact i don't even find Theresa that attractive tbh. But there there is a very easy answer, don't even watch em but i do find Katia kind of cute it's just a shame she is being made to rough it and, supposedly, in her own apartment to boot :biggrin: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Quite agree, in fact i don't even find Theresa that attractive tbh. But there there is a very easy answer, don't even watch em but i do find Katia kind of cute it's just a shame she is being made to rough it and, supposedly, in her own apartment to boot :biggrin: 

Exactimom👍

• Like 1

13 hours ago, x192023 said:

all she does is sleep 😴 

She is nobody here and there is no motivation to do something.

They turn off the apartment every day for fight. What's the point for VHTV? Rather, the sun will turn into a Red Giant and burn earth than Sergio will pay these fines. The last interesting thing in this apartment was in spring. And with those people Sergio and GF in war.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, groomy said:

They turn off the apartment every day for fight. What's the point for VHTV? Rather, the sun will turn into a Red Giant and burn earth than Sergio will pay these fines. The last interesting thing in this apartment was in spring. And with those people Sergio and GF in war.

I saw it got turned off again this morning again. But nobody was there. Or did they turn it off in advance because the planned to fight? 😂

2 hours ago, groomy said:

If Sergio and Teresa are guests why do they have to pay fines?Surely as guests Is it not easier to ban

them for good.?

41 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Because I guess they do not have money to pay the fines...

If I continued to park my car in prohibited areas, incurred numerous fines and didn't pay them then serious action against me would take place.VH are being made to look a bit unprofessional in this area having their fining policy thrown back in their face.Maybe I'm missing the point. 😕

10 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

If I continued to park my car in prohibited areas, incurred numerous fines and didn't pay them then serious action against me would take place.VH are being made to look a bit unprofessional in this area having their fining policy thrown back in their face.Maybe I'm missing the point. 😕

Well that is the reason why T&S had to leave the site...

• Confused 1