Leora & Malia - Home Activities #45

Nicholas

32 minutes ago, daniel_8218 said:

Ich denke, der Grund, warum Malia gegangen ist, ist nur ihr Wunsch. Wenn es ein Visum geben würde, würde Leora dasselbe passieren, ich glaube, Leora bleibt mit einer Arbeitserlaubnis oder einem Studienvisum in Tschechisch, was in beiden Fällen gefälscht zu sein scheint, weil sie weder arbeitet noch studiert.

Vorsicht bitte mit solchen Behauptungen ! Sie können der Person sehr schaden mit solchen Spekulationen. Die Feinheiten des tschechischen  Ausländerrechtes und in Visumsfragen kennen weder sie noch die meisten hier. Und wer sagt ihnen denn daß der Aufenthalt bei RLC nicht als Arbeit gilt ? Sie kennen auch das tschechische Arbeitsrecht nicht. Also bitte, ehe sie vielleicht fremde Menschen beschädigen, bitte etwas mehr Zurückhaltung.

• Like 1

Die erste Nacht in der leeren Wohnung ohne Malia. Eine Zäsur ! Schlafe gut und denke vielleicht auch mal an Malia die jetzt vielleicht nicht so warm und sicher in einer schönen Umgebung und satt schlafen kann. Vielleicht friert sie , ist hungrig und einsam ? Hoffentlich ist das nicht so. Das wäre eine unerträgliche Vorstellung für mich.

35 minutes ago, crocodile dundee said:

since the departure of MALIA, Chris has been ill

spacer.png

Who the fucks that your kidnap  fucking hell I didn't wank over malia nice girl but I save my loàd for leora she reminds of one of my x wife's daughters

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

Just because I have a personal wish for this apartment doesn't guarantee it will happen, but yes or no, will it be nice to see Leora start having some type of company that comes over, nothing sexual, but laughing smiling, just displaying a normal life, in this apartment again, now this is just a personal with, so don't get so angry at me for having it, and expressing it

Dream on 😂🤣😂🤣 .. only a miracle .. ( or viewership decrease , even though Leora  has the back up plan already in motion in case Malia would eventually leave RLC for whatever reasons ..) could make this apartment get a “ real life “ characterization .. till then , it all concentrates if and when we see the “ flashing tits “ guy .. Dennis .. or when we get to see Paul revisiting , with or without Eva .. till that time , enjoy Leora ( and her toys 🙂😇😉) for the 3,783 time 😁 ( which will make hundreds of members pleased and happy and that’s what matters in the end 😏🥳

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Leora  has the back up plan already in motion in case Malia would eventually leave RLC for whatever reasons ..)

Providing she can keep her legs closed long enough to think with her brain and not her genitalia.  :biggrin:

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Dream on 😂🤣😂🤣 .. only a miracle .. ( or viewership decrease , even though Leora  has the back up plan already in motion in case Malia would eventually leave RLC for whatever reasons ..) could make this apartment get a “ real life “ characterization .. till then , it all concentrates if and when we see the “ flashing tits “ guy .. Dennis .. or when we get to see Paul revisiting , with or without Eva .. till that time , enjoy Leora ( and her toys 🙂😇😉) for the 3,783 time 😁 ( which will make hundreds of members pleased and happy and that’s what matters in the end 😏🥳

Let's not everyone forget:  This is theatre.

It's not real-life.  Don't become emotionally attached to Leora. Don't wish any more the best for her, as you would a neighbor you hardly know that's moved to another house.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Good Morning - Buon giorno - Bonjour

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

a great day happy everyone
Tuesday

🐨👯  🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨  🔭 🏍️ 🕵️🌶️ nick  chris gag-her pautou  brokk!     gregg  mchef56 marco 6742 nenemoh7

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

yesterday monday was a happy day 

Morning 

last day of malia 

Girls in the kitchen talking and laughing 

7:40(+-) time for malia to leave 

Leora went with Malia to the Airport 

catch the plane 

Afternoon and night

Full weekly cleaning 

great cleaning