B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #95(August)

13 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Some people on the forum including Noldus are speculating that RLC will close B4 for awhile.  RLC has a big investment in B4 because they own it and it is not rented like all other RLC apartments which are rented. So, B4 will be an idle investment without generating any revenues which is a loss for RLC.

We very well may be watching a sinking ship.... I will not re new my subscription because I do think RLC will survive the next few months. If they close the House on the Hill it will be biggest nail in their coffin yet even worse than closing the Russian apartment which cut the market share tremendously.

Image result for sinking ship gifs

You know the saying all good things must come to an end......Well RLC is at that point either they sink or they swim like mad.

• Upvote 4

Sorry if this has already been discussed: Does anyone have a theory about why RLC has just reposted in the marque news feed that the twins have rejoined the project after they have already been there for weeks?

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

We very well may be watching a sinking ship.... I will not re new my subscription because I do think RLC will survive the next few months. If they close the House on the Hill it will be biggest nail in their coffin yet even worse than closing the Russian apartment which cut the market share tremendously.

You the saying all good things must come to an end......Well RLC is at that point either they sink or they swim like mad.

A possible solution would be to open the house as a genuine roommate space and therefore first get rid of all the show girls. However, it is not likely, I think. Ultimately, I also think that RLC is almost finished, if they will not open something at least as big as this house in replacement. Simply closing more and more until there is nothing left is a pretty clear path to ruin.

BTW, I had once again invested for a month, because they brought Stella back. But that subscription has expired again. Also because I heard that Stella will move out soon anyway. It is quite extrem. Not only is the number of girls would be greatly reduced, but GOV would ultimately only keep the most boring girls (like the bullshit show girls in B2, for example). I don't know how they think they'll get through the winter, with such a useless cast.

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

A possible solution would be to open the house as a genuine roommate space and therefore first get rid of all the show girls. However, it is not likely, I think. Ultimately, I also think that RLC is almost finished, if they will not open something at least as big as this house in replacement. Simply closing more and more until there is nothing left is a pretty clear path to ruin.

BTW, I had once again invested for a month, because they brought Stella back. But that subscription has expired again. Also because I heard that Stella will move out soon anyway. It is quite extrem. Not only is the number of girls would be greatly reduced, but GOV would ultimately only keep the most boring girls (like the bullshit show girls in B2, for example). I don't know how they think they'll get through the winter, with such a useless cast.

Whoever leaves, they  seem to have trouble replacing them...

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

You know the saying all good things must come to an end......Well RLC is at that point either they sink or they swim like mad.

I think the golden days of RLC when they had the Russian apartments are over.  For just 200 - 250 euros a month they would rent a nice luxury apartment in Russia with utilities (1 euro equals about 70 rubles). That was a big advantage for RLC.  RLC is facing a tough competition with VHTV.  Also, they won't be able to recruit local girls from Barcelona or Prague (as many people on here hope for) because they have to pay the participants more money than they pay to the Russian or Ukrainian girls.  My speculation is that the current business model of RLC won't work for so long.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, badboylovesgirls said:

I think the golden days of RLC when they had the Russian apartments are over.  For just 200 - 250 euros a month they would rent a nice luxury apartment in Russia with utilities (1 euro equals about 70 rubles). That was a big advantage for RLC.  RLC is facing a tough competition with VHTV.  Also, they won't be able to recruit local girls from Barcelona or Prague (as many people on here hope for) because they have to pay the participants more money than they pay to the Russian or Ukrainian girls.  My speculation is that the current business model of RLC won't work for so long.   

I completely agree !

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Evening all...I'm just back from a weeks holiday. Is it worth me reading through 7 days of forum, or can any of you summarise a week in the life of RLC in a coupla lines?...🤣

It's been like watching Sunderland and Newcastle play football!!!!!... Pointless, no fun, no hope, not worth watching!!!!!

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, philo said:

Sorry if this has already been discussed: Does anyone have a theory about why RLC has just reposted in the marque news feed that the twins have rejoined the project after they have already been there for weeks?

Yes. It was discussed here that isn't good have so many "left the project" in sequence. 

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Whoever leaves, they  seem to have trouble replacing them...

The casting has become really bad, and in my opinion that is not only due to covid-19, because over the summer, the borders were even more open than last year. Also, they could have find more people from the local areas (Italy and Spain), so long after the russian apartments were closed. That they lost Luna, for example, is just plain stupid.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The casting has become really bad, and in my opinion that is not only due to covid-19, because over the summer, the borders were even more open than last year. Also, they could have find more people from the local areas (Italy and Spain), so long after the russian apartments were closed. That they lost Luna, for example, is just plain stupid.

It's like this every summer.  Open your eyes.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

It's like this every summer.  Open your eyes.

Well, Lola, Anna and the Twins, plus two empty rooms, that is really a big downgrade. I would even say that now RLC has the worst GOV cast ever, at least when Stella moved out.

Sure, the cast in GOV was never really good (always a lot of do nothing girls and silly show girls), but the quality is even worse than before. That's all I wanted to say.