B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #95(August)

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

time will solve any possible questions

I totally agree!  This seems to be a theme of yours....TIME!  I can't tell you how many times you bring that up in just about all of your posts.....only time will tell, lets see what happens in time, over time we will know.  At least you got that part right LOL

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

OH...and by the way, that's makes 3 days in a row that the homeless russian leach Bogless has carted the girls off for some private fun!

maybe they are just sightseeing

Travel Click GIF by Shay Mitchell

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I totally agree!  This seems to be a theme of yours....TIME!  I can't tell you how many times you bring that up in just about all of your posts.....only time will tell, lets see what happens in time, over time we will know.  At least you got that part right LOL

At least I am not endlessly , like you do ,insulting with  a boring repeated english vocabulary tenants , posters and in general CC’s contributors .. 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

At least I am not endlessly , like you do ,insulting with  a boring repeated english vocabulary tenants , posters and in general CC’s contributors .. 

I wasn't insulting you, I was merely pointing out something that is common in your posts and that I agree with.  TIME gives all the answers!!  How can you go wrong in saying such a thing!!!

21 hours ago, albundy1089 said:

As a recovering alcoholic (29 years, 11 months sober-I just figured that out. I'm almost 30 years) I find it hard to watch. I was about their age when it took over my life. I have pissed in the wrong place, passed out in the shower, done things in the car (no DUI's) and many of the other things they have done.  I feel for the issues , physical and emotional, they are setting themselves up for later in life.

I have stopped drinking for over 3 years now,,i just smoke weed,pot,marijuana,whatever you wanna call it,,it helps take the edge off,trust me. And i can ALMOST tolerate people.:biggrin: Seriously,,good for you @albundy1089 ...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Time will do nothing but make you old,like when i started reading @ddhm's previous post,i was young,that was a looong time ago,,lol..  :cool:

R.7720928bebf7fcd9049862ebdc0f3fd4?rik=qazaAD0S8Zo1WQ&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

• Haha 7

25 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I have stopped drinking for over 3 years now,,i just smoke weed,pot,marijuana,whatever you wanna call it,,it helps take the edge off,trust me. And i can ALMOST tolerate people.:biggrin: Seriously,,good for you @albundy1089 ...

Good for you! The first few years are the toughest, explaining why you don't want that beer etc. Then you realize that this is normal and seeing the world sober is how normal people see it. You make new friends that can have fun without alcohol. Then it becomes your life and its much better than drunk. 🤑

• Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

Good for you! The first few years are the toughest, explaining why you don't want that beer etc. Then you realize that this is normal and seeing the world sober is how normal people see it. You make new friends that can have fun without alcohol. Then it becomes your life and its much better than drunk. 🤑

havent you guys heard nobody likes a quitter 🤣

• Haha 1