B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #95(August)

5 hours ago, albundy1089 said:

As a recovering alcoholic (29 years, 11 months sober-I just figured that out. I'm almost 30 years) I find it hard to watch. I was about their age when it took over my life. I have pissed in the wrong place, passed out in the shower, done things in the car (no DUI's) and many of the other things they have done.  I feel for the issues , physical and emotional, they are setting themselves up for later in life.

Good for you, my friend !! Proud of you ! 

9 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Whoever leaves, they  seem to have trouble replacing them...

a few months ago, when Babi was in B1, in a phone call with an Italian friend, she said that she managed to get into RLC with difficulty, because there was a long list of girls who wanted to join, was Babi lying or does RLC want to save as much money as possible, considering that they still have many subscribers

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Sergio said:

a few months ago, when Babi was in B1, in a phone call with an Italian friend, she said that she managed to get into RLC with difficulty, because there was a long list of girls who wanted to join, was Babi lying or does RLC want to save as much money as possible, considering that they still have many subscribers

My guess is that she was lying...

1 hour ago, emoemily said:

Thinking about the B4 closure, if they own B4 and B1 is rented wouldn't it make more sence to move radi into vivans room/guest room and close B1 for a short time? 

Your thought is the logical thing to do, but as we have seen RLC seldom makes moves that make sense from a business point of view. There is also the issue of the B4 neighbors' that have become more sensitive to the noise from the parties and will call the police at the drop of a hat after about 11pm. For some reason the intown apartments have not had any noise issues with the neighbors. Except Carla & Yanni. That unit was abandoned due to neighbors and thieving guests.

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

A few months ago?  Babi left B1 over a year ago.  She joined on 6th March 2020.  I don't see how a comment relating to her own experience 18 months ago is relevant or indicative of how things are today.

• Upvote 2