Martina and Alberto - home activities #30

Noldus

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

yes just imagine Al walking in on this guy having Martina bent over while she was eating Marta on the counter now that would have been something huh lol

Sounds like something that only could have happened in Masha's apartment or perhaps Vanessa. LOL

Ah SHIT another wasted night on RLC.... no wonder they are sinking so so fast. Night after night  of failures that RLC has become famous for. No wonder this site is going down in destruction of it's own making. Click Bait Central

Image result for click bait gifs

This what RLC is famous for compared to the real thing on VHTV and they wonder why they are losing market share.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

You guys must be mostly American as I've seen more pussy shots in skimpier outfits on the gulf side beaches in Florida or my god how about the beautiful Brazilian women on the beaches in Rio wearing tops and bottoms the size of Band-Aids. 

I know where all the T/A is on Florida beaches...I still dream about my planned visit to Rio.

14 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

You guys must be mostly American as I've seen more pussy shots in skimpier outfits on the gulf side beaches in Florida or my god how about the beautiful Brazilian women on the beaches in Rio wearing tops and bottoms the size of Band-Aids. 

There is NOTHING that I have seen on RLC that I have not seen on a Florida beach !

• Like 2