Martina and Alberto - home activities #30

Noldus

7 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Ah OK.  Understood.  And Martina and Alberto's free cam has to be one of the better ones I am guessing.

Who has the best free cam, i.e. where you see the most fucking?

There have probably never been free cams in the bedrooms
It was only recently that RLC started opening various cams, also in the bedrooms, but they closed as soon as something happened.
It was only when someone fucked in the kitchen or living room that one could see it on free cams

I think that it is high time that RLC put a camera on the patio. I have heard the theories about why they do not but I don't buy them. They also need to put one on the Gina and Bruno patio or shut it down. If that's were the occupants choose to spend most of their time then there should be cameras.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I think that it is high time that RLC put a camera on the patio. I have heard the theories about why they do not but I don't buy them. They also need to put one on the Gina and Bruno patio or shut it down. If that's were the occupants choose to spend most of their time then there should be cameras.

They could put cameras there but they would just turn them off.

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Thank you Noldus.  We have seen her before,  i.e.  after I joined right?

The last time Marta came to visit was on Martina's birthday, June 14th. Marta has cried when entering and seeing the state of Blacky, the black labrador retriever. She has known him for many years.

The boy has also come to visit other times. He is Martina's friend, the one who organizes the student parties on Friday nights.

• Thanks 7

2 minutes ago, emnv said:

The last time Marta came to visit was on Martina's birthday, June 14th. Marta has cried when entering and seeing the state of Blacky, the black labrador retriever. She has known him for many years.

The boy has also come to visit other times. He is Martina's friend, the one who organizes the student parties on Friday nights.

Thank you for the background information. It is really helpful in understanding what is going on.

• Upvote 1