Martina and Alberto - home activities #30

Noldus

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Sucede muchas veces en la vida que el que terminamos no es nuestra primera prioridad, pero ... al final demuestra que fue el mejor y que el universo conspiró e hizo que todo sucediera para tener la oportunidad ... la vida es extraña 🙃 😵 💫

acaba de describir mi vida 

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So Martina and Marta off camera with the guy from last night I've been told.  I hope all of you that love Martina and think she is an angel, took a good look at how she was dressed before she went out because I can promise you she won't look anything like that when she gets home.

And how people of their age get dressed when they want to go out and have fun ? I guess you haven’t been out since the 50s that women had to wear skirts down of their knees so the society don’t make any comment about them 😂🤣😂

I guess you were expecting that they were dressed with full shorts covering all their up body beauties , long and not tight pants so as they look like they go to the grocery  store shopping and in general , they would go out like the monastery nuns ready to read the bible and crying out loud “ please lord , save this world “ …

I guess when you go out with people , you want that they are dressed like the weekly  church meeting and not like any young person of their age .. ding dong hello , the train of the past has left the building , 2021 is calling 😂🤣😂🤣

21 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

looked like they closed the kitchen door after Al got home,can you get any more in your face hey Al we are doing things we dont really want you seeing than that

Any time I try to replay any time in the kitchen bit, it keeps skipping ahead to after Alberto already ruined everything. Anyone know any way to fix that? 😠

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

The thing is that , according to many posts and after examining carefully the facts , Martina wasn’t interested at all in the beginning for Nelly and upon her first visits in the villa , she was fascinated of the whole “ surroundings “ and the new experiences within her RLC adventure .. I strongly believe that she got stunned  for Holly and until now , she’s her ultimate desire .. she tried to approach her but Holly , as very experienced - perhaps told by Nelly also ( ? , who knows ) - she never showed any interest to Martina , which I think frustrated Martina a bit , making her turn to Megan and some bathtub kisses  , kind  of jealousy to Holly  or slowly bringing on surface her lesbian hidden desires .. ultimately and just out of nowhere , she got isolated with Nelly on that famous night and  the rest is history 😁😆

40 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It happens many times in life that the one we end hasn’t been our first priority but .. in the end , it is proved that it was the best and that universe conspired and made it all happen in a way to get the chance .. life’s strange 🙃😵💫

I've been attacked for projecting my own wishes and desires on Martina and I continue to defend myself by proclaiming that it may sound that way but deep down I am just trying to understand and rationalize behavior that I can see (and to a lesser extent, behavior that is explained to me from translators).   

Yes I joined after Martina did her lesbian evaluation of Holly, Megan, and Nelly ... my first day or two was "that famous night" when Martina and Nelly were kissing in the kitchen.   So I can't speak to how she determined who she wanted to explore her lesbian tendencies with.

But I have to admit DD, your explanation sounds really flimsy to me.  Like any speculation, you could be right.  Who knows what they were all thinking during these days.  I just find it unlikely that Martina was on the hunt for lesbian sex and had to settle with Nelly in third place.  These are not your words of course but this is what it sounds like to me.

The only thing I can rely on in terms of explaining behavior is that when two people have a connection, they have a connection.  I get tired of the Nelly bashing here.  Yes she has a lot of problems ... but if you have a connection with her ... like Bogdan and Martina do ... she is a wonderful lover and partner.  Her lovemaking is really quite good ... full of energy ... always willing to please ... adventureous ... and she enjoys it and smiles brightly throughout.  I can't imagine Martina making love to Megan or Holly with anything like the enthusiasm we have seen with Nelly.

Anyway, I am down two glasses of Chardonnay down so maybe that is helping to reduce some inhibitions causing your posts to read like complete hogwash.  But like I said, I missed those early meet ups in B4.  

You are the king.  Someone needs to challenge you my friend!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

It’s rather funny , but I am pretty sure the majority of the forum that will be awake at the time , is waiting for both M&M to be back and see how they behave 😁😆

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I've been attacked for projecting my own wishes and desires on Martina and I continue to defend myself by proclaiming that it may sound that way but deep down I am just trying to understand and rationalize behavior that I can see (and to a lesser extent, behavior that is explained to me from translators).   

Yes I joined after Martina did her lesbian evaluation of Holly, Megan, and Nelly ... my first day or two was "that famous night" when Martina and Nelly were kissing in the kitchen.   So I can't speak to how she determined who she wanted to explore her lesbian tendencies with.

But I have to admit DD, your explanation sounds really flimsy to me.  Like any speculation, you could be right.  Who knows what they were all thinking during these days.  I just find it unlikely that Martina was on the hunt for lesbian sex and had to settle with Nelly in third place.  These are not your words of course but this is what it sounds like to me.

The only thing I can rely on in terms of explaining behavior is that when two people have a connection, they have a connection.  I get tired of the Nelly bashing here.  Yes she has a lot of problems ... but if you have a connection with her ... like Bogdan and Martina do ... she is a wonderful lover and partner.  Her lovemaking is really quite good ... full of energy ... always willing to please ... adventureous ... and she enjoys it and smiles brightly throughout.  I can't imagine Martina making love to Megan or Holly with anything like the enthusiasm we have seen with Nelly.

Anyway, I am down two glasses of Chardonnay down so maybe that is helping to reduce some inhibitions causing your posts to read like complete hogwash.  But like I said, I missed those early meet ups in B4.  

You are the king.  Someone needs to challenge you my friend!

Never forget one thing dear Mom 😉😉😁 Nelly was always the one who has been hunting Martina way back arriving in Barcelona … Martina never knew anything about it .. the plan was always for Nelly to gradually approach Martina .. and it worked …😉 Bogdan helped a lot as well for it 😁

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So Martina and Marta off camera with the guy from last night I've been told.  I hope all of you that love Martina and think she is an angel, took a good look at how she was dressed before she went out because I can promise you she won't look anything like that when she gets home.

You are implying (I presume) that she will come home with a "freshly fucked" look.  You may be right.

A lot of people complain about cast members having sex off-cam.  If a cast member  does nothing on-cam, then I agree this is troubling.  But Martina is one of the most cam friendly cast members of them all.   So at least for me, if she makes love tonight, then this is not an issue for me.  

Of course it could be an issue for Alberto!

And we have yet to get the obligatory "where's Bogdan" post ... so we can start to speculate that Bogdan is fucking Martina AND Marta.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Never forget one thing dear Mom 😉😉😁 Nelly was always the one who has been hunting Martina way back arriving in Barcelona … Martina never knew anything about it .. the plan was always for Nelly to gradually approach Martina .. and it worked …😉 Bogdan helped a lot as well for it 😁

You have made this point before and I have no reason to not believe it beyond my normal standard that I am skeptical of all things I cannot see.

BUT if this is true, then it supports my view that Bogdan has a LOT of culpability in all of this.  He facilitated it, supported it, let it mature with travel and such, continued to love and fuck Nelly, no consequences at all for Nelly ... AND NOW all of a sudden we learn that Bogdan doesn't like this and Martina is going to end the sex out of respect for Bodgan.  It doesn't add up.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

And how people of their age get dressed when they want to go out and have fun ? I guess you haven’t been out since the 50s that women had to wear skirts down of their knees so the society don’t make any comment about them 😂🤣😂

I guess you were expecting that they were dressed with full shorts covering all their up body beauties , long and not tight pants so as they look like they go to the grocery  store shopping and in general , they would go out like the monastery nuns ready to read the bible and crying out loud “ please lord , save this world “ …

I guess when you go out with people , you want that they are dressed like the weekly  church meeting and not like any young person of their age .. ding dong hello , the train of the past has left the building , 2021 is calling 😂🤣😂🤣

Listen up smart ass, I don't how they were dressed and how they were dressed doesn't matter.  What matters is the little bitch Martina has gone out with a skanky ho and once again leaves the dumbass Alberto at home by himself.  You may agree with everything she does but that doesn't mean that everyone agrees with anything she does.  By the way...where is Bogdan?  Isn't it funny that Bogdan is going to be out all night when Martina is also going to be out for most of or maybe all of the rest of the night.  Put that in your pipe and smoke it you smart ass!!

P.S. this time I might have slightly insulted you

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, ddhm said:

BS!!!

26 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

You have made this point before and I have no reason to not believe it beyond my normal standard that I am skeptical of all things I cannot see.

BUT if this is true, then it supports my view that Bogdan has a LOT of culpability in all of this.  He facilitated it, supported it, let it mature with travel and such, continued to love and fuck Nelly, no consequences at all for Nelly ... AND NOW all of a sudden we learn that Bogdan doesn't like this and Martina is going to end the sex out of respect for Bodgan.  It doesn't add up.

It's all BS!!