Martina and Alberto - home activities #30

Noldus

5 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Marta has never had a problem with being nude, unlike that fucking nun in B5 right now. πŸ™„

Think again, the first times she only changed in the toilet, either off cameras, and she also took the showers in a swimsuit

The previous guest that we saw recently and who had gone to portugal with Martina was doing the same thing too

So they needed some adaptation time, it took two years for the guest from the last time to get naked in front of the cams

By the way, the "nun" left this morning

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Marta has never had a problem with being nude, unlike that fucking nun in B5 right now. πŸ™„

In the beginning and first appearances she was shy … exactly as we see many currentΒ Β visitors ( especially the one you mention ) ,Β they all need time ( if they become repeaters ) to feel comfortable with cameras presence .. it also depends on the respective tenant and the β€œ right πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ β€œ brainwash πŸ˜πŸ˜†

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Think again, the first times she only changed in the toilet, either off cameras, and she also took the showers in a swimsuit

The previous guest that we saw recently and who had gone to portugal with Martina was doing the same thing too

So they needed some adaptation time, it took two years for the guest from the last time to get naked in front of the cams

By the way, the "nun" left this morning

Very exact said πŸ˜‡πŸ‘πŸ‘

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

In the beginning and first appearances she was shy … exactly as we see many currentΒ Β visitors ( especially the one you mention ) ,Β they all need time ( if they become repeaters ) to feel comfortable with cameras presence .. it also depends on the respective tenant and the β€œ right πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ β€œ brainwash πŸ˜πŸ˜†

I don't usually watch this apartment. I just looked and the first time I saw Marta was 9-9-20 and she was very drunk and very naked.

28 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I don't usually watch this apartment. I just looked and the first time I saw Marta was 9-9-20 and she was very drunk and very naked.

The best couple apartment. Real life as should be. Not perfect sex. Sometimes good visitors like today. Yes she was totally drunk and lost last year. Looks better today. Better then Leora show.

• Like 2