Martina and Alberto - home activities #30

Noldus

7 hours ago, philo said:

Marta and Martina have shown this guy everything except naked pussy (and he probably saw Martina's while she was sitting on the toilet). This guy is not interested.

Why should he be interested in ? He can or have already see everything of them in the internet. 😂  So no need for him or anybody else of here friends to try to see something.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

or Dick and Janes

Ah yes. I remember them well. But don't forget about Eva and Sam. I think they were the kinkyest RLC couple ever...even more than Dick and Jayne...but both couples are EXACTLY the type that RLC needs right now. I still don't know why RLC won't go back to their original formula for success...makes no sense to me. Oh well, at least I was lucky enough to watch the golden age of the Russian apartments and the Rome apartment with Masha, Sasha and Dasha. I just wish more of the newer RLC subs could have been able to witness the Russian apartments. But then of course they would be even more disappointed in today's crop of RLC performers...so maybe its best that they never experienced couples like Eva and Sam and Dick and Jane along with several more like couples.

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, DWI said:

Ah yes. I remember them well. But don't forget about Eva and Sam. I think they were the kinkyest RLC couple ever...even more than Dick and Jayne...but both couples are EXACTLY the type that RLC needs right now. I still don't know why RLC won't go back to their original formula for success...makes no sense to me. Oh well, at least I was lucky enough to watch the golden age of the Russian apartments and the Rome apartment with Masha, Sasha and Dasha. I just wish more of the newer RLC subs could have been able to witness the Russian apartments. But then of course they would be even more disappointed in today's crop of RLC performers...so maybe its best that they never experienced couples like Eva and Sam and Dick and Jane along with several more like couples.

I had forgotten Eva & Sam. Thanks for the reminder. There is plenty of good stuff in their premium archives😃

48 minutes ago, DWI said:

another thing about the russian roomates apts they constantly had hot freinds  over that had no problem with nudity Kristies angels as example hell we even had a few moms shower 

15 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

another thing about the russian roomates apts they constantly had friends over that had no problem with nudity hell we even had a few moms shower 

Yea, I miss R2 with Glasha, Sonya, Angie, Emily and Samantha 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Yea, I miss R2 with Glasha, Sonya, Angie, Emily and Samantha 

I think this was one of the best apartments ever , the quality and content of what we were watching was absolutely amazing ..you could never know what you could see concerning  guests , shows , anything .. the good RLC times of the past , anyone wonders where all these have gone and when or if we ever see similar things once again … 

• Upvote 1

We should not forget that some months ago , Marta was trying to become an RLC tenant .. if I remember correctly , hadn’t she found her current job , she would have a big possibility .. 

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Oh-nooooo. Alberto can't satisfy one horny female. What you would have is two horny females, sexually frustrated, masterbating on the bed together.  😋

Ok I'm in, I will watch