Martina and Alberto - home activities #30

Noldus

il y a 12 minutes, esanders9863 a dit :

This is what I love about Martina, she loves to wear the type of clothing that makes her look feminine, and sexy, especially when she wants to show off those long sexy legs of hers

God almighty, are we watching the same woman, nothing chic about her at all, her and masha are as drab as the apartments they live in.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

CC was talking about Martina's giving panty shots last night .... with the outfits she was trying on and now settling with this outfit when she bends over you see everything she owns as her panties tonight are nice and see through. 

I do remember those tight spandex skirts 30 years ago. I was young and it was looking good for me. Girls are discovering old things

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

I don't usually watch this apartment. I just looked and the first time I saw Marta was 9-9-20 and she was very drunk and very naked.

You are very right 😉 Martina had to put her in the bathtub so she can slowly become sober .. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MountainSwede said:

Martina is looking HOT!  The red lips just seem to say "I'm here to party!"

And, I might add that Alberto didn't seem to excited about the spaghetti strap braless look!

I think without make up - since she has natural beauty - she looks even better ☺️

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Hummmmmm. Skinny woman with a deep voice, not afraid of being naked in front of cameras, and likes to drink and have a good time. Remind you of anyone?

The thing is that , according to many posts and after examining carefully the facts , Martina wasn’t interested at all in the beginning for Nelly and upon her first visits in the villa , she was fascinated of the whole “ surroundings “ and the new experiences within her RLC adventure .. I strongly believe that she got stunned  for Holly and until now , she’s her ultimate desire .. she tried to approach her but Holly , as very experienced - perhaps told by Nelly also ( ? , who knows ) - she never showed any interest to Martina , which I think frustrated Martina a bit , making her turn to Megan and some bathtub kisses  , kind  of jealousy to Holly  or slowly bringing on surface her lesbian hidden desires .. ultimately and just out of nowhere , she got isolated with Nelly on that famous night and  the rest is history 😁😆

il y a 9 minutes, ddhm a dit :

The thing is that , according to many posts and after examining carefully the facts , Martina wasn’t interested at all in the beginning for Nelly and upon her first visits in the villa , she was fascinated of the whole “ surroundings “ and the new experiences within her RLC adventure .. I strongly believe that she got stunned  for Holly and until now , she’s her ultimate desire .. she tried to approach her but Holly , as very experienced - perhaps told by Nelly also ( ? , who knows ) - she never showed any interest to Martina , which I think frustrated Martina a bit , making her turn to Megan and some bathtub kisses  , kind  of jealousy to Holly  or slowly bringing on surface her lesbian hidden desires .. ultimately and just out of nowhere , she got isolated with Nelly on that famous night and  the rest is history 😁😆

So she settled for 3rd best? lol, it's like bogdan wanting bruno or his brother and ending up with alberto, great way in finding your hidden desires ending up with someone you don't want🙃

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

So Martina and Marta off camera with the guy from last night I've been told.  I hope all of you that love Martina and think she is an angel, took a good look at how she was dressed before she went out because I can promise you she won't look anything like that when she gets home.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, redole1999 said:

So she settled for 3rd best? lol, it's like bogdan wanting bruno or his brother and ending up with alberto, great way in finding your hidden desires ending up with someone you don't want🙃

It happens many times in life that the one we end hasn’t been our first priority but .. in the end , it is proved that it was the best and that universe conspired and made it all happen in a way to get the chance .. life’s strange 🙃😵💫

• Like 1