Nina & Kira (2021) Part #3

disneykid

5 hours ago, disneykid said:

Can’t Kira buy her own laptop ,it would save her  carting that big desktop computer  around when she goes  out

As she uses it for work, it may have needed to go into the office for upgrade, patches, etc.  Some things can't be done remotely..... 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Are the new couple Luchik & Arteya in the same area as the girls ,as the kitchen is the same all be it opposite way round and the shower unit is identical plus the couch is the same?

I wonderd if the girls are their manager 

Any chance of giving me a birthday treat ,I thought I would ask😀

I think I know the what the answer will be !

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, disneykid said:

Where Nina performing today she doesn’t perform in the house 🏠 

There was a concert yesterday. Where she and what she is doing today, no idea. But you can still fantasize a bit or make a few suggestions.🙄

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, freitag58 said:

There was a concert yesterday. Where she and what she is doing today, no idea. But you can still fantasize a bit or make a few suggestions.🙄

I could make a few. Suggestions ,but I might get banned ,so I will keep quiet 😷

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, disneykid said:

I could make a few. Suggestions ,but I might get banned ,so I will keep quiet 😷

Okay, then I'll speculate a little:
1. The house is haunted, strange noises in the living room.
2. The lights in the kitchen sometimes go on or off even though the ladies are not at home.
Either it is due to the well-trained cats or Nina's tarot cards or her pendulum.
Or are there secret roommates that we haven't discovered yet?
Question after question.
I hope I will not be banned for these questions and speculations any more than any respondents.😰👻🙈🙉🙊

😸

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

When the girls moved into the house last November did they have to sign a contract with T&C that would have to follow?

Since there’s been no sex in the house for months are they breaking V H conditions.I think the problem might be Nina, as Kira has no problems with it,she never turns a 

opportunity down.

it’s a Voyuers  house so why  not nave sex in the house ? 🏠 not sometimes go away to have sex away from the cameras,are they breaking T&C s! It’s not fair !

Come on girls go and stroke the pussys ( not the hairy four leg ones ) I mean the shaved ones 🙀you know what I mean🙏

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, disneykid said:

When the girls moved into the house last November did they have to sign a contract with T&C that would have to follow?

Since there’s been no sex in the house for months are they breaking V H conditions.I think the problem might be Nina, as Kira has no problems with it,she never turns a 

opportunity down.

it’s a Voyuers  house so why  not nave sex in the house ? 🏠 not sometimes go away to have sex away from the cameras,are they breaking T&C s! It’s not fair !

Come on girls go and stroke the pussys ( not the hairy four leg ones ) I mean the shaved ones 🙀you know what I mean🙏

Appreciate what you are saying but as some smart asses will probably tell you is that you are only paying to view through the cam, what you actually see is just pot luck i'm afraid. Many say it's real life ::)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Il y a 23 heures, Robwin a dit :

Appreciate what you are saying but as some smart asses will probably tell you is that you are only paying to view through the cam, what you actually see is just pot luck i'm afraid. Many say it's real life : :)

ice_screenshot_20210901-184643.png

• Haha 7
  • Upvote 1