Martina and Alberto - home activities #31

Noldus

7 hours ago, emnv said:

Taco is going to be a father, his partner Lola is confirmed to be pregnant.

Martina wants a female puppy as compensation, to give to her mother as a gift.

At least, we have Taco that have a 'regular' life, it good to have something 'regular' here. And with all the 'strange human activity' around him, Taco manage to focus on what he has to do to be a father :tongue: Happy to see that Taco is not 'mix' about his sexual orientation at least. And Blacky still keep an eye on Taco, Blacky told me (after translation) with a strong look "Me and Taco all the only one not crazy here ! "  ::) We all love you Taco ! from all of us !

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

At least, we have Taco that have a 'regular' life, it good to have something 'regular' here. And with all the 'strange human activity' around him, Taco manage to focus on what he has to do to be a father :tongue: Happy to see that Taco is not 'mix' about his sexual orientation at least. And Blacky still keep an eye on Taco, Blacky told me (after translation) with a strong look "Me and Taco all the only one not crazy here ! "  ::) We all love you Taco ! from all of us !

Now they can put Taco through the Cone of Shame.  michael ian black animation GIF by Cartuna

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Would be easy for hi

Watching might be easy for him since there are many videos in the net he can study if he wants 😂....can only give him a few new ideas, but since the sex between man and woman and between two women is quite different it might not help him much.

Very funny, I like it. Imagine, Martina explaining to Alberto how to search on the net to see the videos that thousand of people saw. Martina to Alberto "You see here, Nelly is passing her hand just over here an I have a big orgasm and since the video is 2 hours, you will see a lot of example where Nelly pass her hand and orgasm after orgasm, we, woman can have all that. In the next video, you see me return home (after meeting Nelly) and me and you are fucking and since you are happy, you see me going out to party and guest what, I'm with Michael (Note: too fun for me to put his name) to fuck again but there no video but like I already told you, I have another couple of orgasm again. And in the next video, you simply see me sleeping for hours during the day with some masturbation to relax. I love you Alberto but I have to go at B4 again, see you tomorrow ! Have a good night. "

2 hours ago, valdemar said:

Martina looks slightly intoxicated 🙃

Just like Martina, I'm slightly intoxicated tonight and just like Martina, my libido is all open...Come On Alberto some action ! :biggrin: Martina doesn't need instruction like we know :biggrin: Oups...my boyfriend is asking me "what are doing on the net at that hour, why don't you join me and relax ?" "Finishing some work for the job, prepare yourself I'm coming"... well tonight no action with Martina and Alberto and I just find out that my boyfriend is sleeping in from of the TV....well...just another drink and relax by myself :rolleyes: ...if I do not also fall asleep, kiss to you all tonight ! 

9 hours ago, emnv said:

Taco is going to be a father, his partner Lola is confirmed to be pregnant.

Martina wants a female puppy as compensation, to give to her mother as a gift.

When the puppies are born with curly red hair.....there will be speculation! 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Kenpaul said:

With Martina's sexual lifestyle, coupled with her high libido, to her, maybe there's never a bad fuck,as long as she's fucking.( similar to is there a bad bj?)

From Alberta's point of view, her sexual lifestyle coupled with the rumored drug use, he now sees sex with Martina,  as an obligation, after which he can do what he really enjoys.

I've seen older videos,of them, it wasn't always like this between them.

its not a rumor if you seen it with your own eyes and i cant be the only one that seen her do coke with Danial

• Like 1