Martina and Alberto - home activities #31

Noldus

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If you are fucking multiple people you are a slut......end of story!

Thank you...I resemble that remark and quite frankly...it fills me with great joy to know that an evil "god fearing" fucker like you actually gets wood preaching about it on a forum lie this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Thank you...I resemble that remark and quite frankly...it fills me with great joy to know that an evil "god fearing" fucker like you actually gets wood preaching about it on a forum lie this.

Your profile gif crack me up every time.

40 minutes ago, sigfried said:

i had a gf once and when i asked her if she was a virgin she said 'sort of, there were 3 other guys', so almost....

LOL ..... reminds me of a used car advertisement ....years ago.

Used car + beautiful / seductive model    =   "You know you're not the first. But do you really care?"

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'll say it.......SL@T!  That also goes for the men out there that act the same way.  @girlsfun is a sl@t!!

I feel sad for you that you haven’t been tasted many women in your life so as to know what the majority here knows , that is that not all women are the same 😲🙄 Of course having only one , you have been a “ good Christian “ and went under the 10 Commandments .. the question remains , how such a moral and god preaching person like you ended up watching and subscribing in the past a site like RLC and how do you still interfere here in talks that have to do with adult entertainment when obviously you aren’t interested in sexual fantasies and imaginations …🤔🤔

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I feel sad for you that you haven’t been tasted many women in your life so as to know what the majority here knows , that is that not all women are the same 😲🙄 Of course having only one , you have been a “ good Christian “ and went under the 10 Commandments .. the question remains , how such a moral and god preaching person like you ended up watching and subscribing in the past a site like RLC and how do you still interfere here in talks that have to do with adult entertainment when obviously you aren’t interested in sexual fantasies and imaginations …🤔🤔

Exactly your right. And I can add this: the distinction here at RLC, participants do consent to do 'what they have to do' and they also have fun on there side (no doudt) BUT nobody are forcing them. When they do sexual activities, they do it in there 'own' way. That is the reason why I respect Martina and Alberto. Martina has her sexual fantasies that she live in the way she want. And been a woman, I know that she is like that and I respect her. But I must confess it take a lot of guts to be in RLC. 

Another example:

• a man fuck a lot of women for pleasure
  • a woman fuck a lot of man for pleasure
  • what a lot of people think of both case (don't forget we are in 2021) ? In both case it for pleasure but it seem that pleasure for woman is not 'accepted' for some...many (the same old problem), even in 2021. 

Like I write before, I was in the same path like Martina a few years ago but I'm a very good person that people like and respect and I have a good job too. The moment people live there own sexual fantasies in respect to there own person, that ok with me.

Have fun, I love you all ! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

Exactly your right. And I can add this: the distinction here at RLC, participants do consent to do 'what they have to do' and they also have fun on there side (no doudt) BUT nobody are forcing them. When they do sexual activities, they do it in there 'own' way. That is the reason why I respect Martina and Alberto. Martina has her sexual fantasies that she live in the way she want. And been a woman, I know that she is like that and I respect her. But I must confess it take a lot of guts to be in RLC. 

Another example:

• a man fuck a lot of women for pleasure
  • a woman fuck a lot of man for pleasure
  • what a lot of people think of both case (don't forget we are in 2021) ? In both case it for pleasure but it seem that pleasure for woman is not 'accepted' for some...many (the same old problem), even in 2021. 

Like I write before, I was in the same path like Martina a few years ago but I'm a very good person that people like and respect and I have a good job too. The moment people live there own sexual fantasies in respect to there own person, that ok with me.

Have fun, I love you all ! 

I am the male you 😂🤣…  I have said it many times , here’s once more … when women fuck many men , they are whores .. when men fuck many women , they are “ Brad Pitt “ , “ Casanova “ , “ Don Juan “ and the list goes on and on 😂🤣 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am the male you 😂🤣…  I have said it many times , here’s once more … when women fuck many men , they are whores .. when men fuck many women , they are “ Brad Pitt “ , “ Casanova “ , “ Don Juan “ and the list goes on and on 😂🤣 

one difference between a man and a woman we had a new girl come on here that said she had a gangbang just to try it,now how many men can say they are going out and getting gangbanged by a bunch of women on a whim, lets just say on average a man needs to go out 10 times to maybe get lucky once a woman can go out once and get lucky 10 times

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

one difference between a man and a woman we had a new girl come on here that said she had a gangbang just to try it,now how many men can say they are going out and getting gangbanged by a bunch of women on a whim, lets just say on average a man needs to go out 10 times to maybe get lucky once a woman can go out once and get lucky 10 times

Most men(there are some that won't)will have sex (BJ's included) with just about any woman any time for sexual gratification where as some women are chosey who they screw(prostitutes dont care, all about the $$$).and there are some that will not have sex period,and there is some women that i wouldn't have sex with even using someone else's dick. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

You are right with the gangbabg part for a man , but we can also have more chances than a woman that we are 2-3 with a woman in comparison to to them being 2-3 with a man  😉 .. Gangbang for a man , meaning one man with 3+ women taking care of him ( no need that the women are doing any g/g things ) , I believe not even 4-5 men in this forum have done but it might be the dream of 400-500 😂🤣,I have never done and I think my chances are being reduced day by day 😂🤣