Martina and Alberto - home activities #31

Noldus

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

so during the fight between A and M where she said she can do whatever she wants and she loves to fuck and A said at least he wasnt out fucking everyone,huh funny according to the translators she only had sex with that one other girl awhile back besides Nelly guess the translators dont hear everything or there are some things A and M talk about off cam because if you tell your woman at least im not fucking everyone it usually means the woman is fucking a lot more than just 2 girls like the other translators have said,its one thing for her to talk openly on cam about things we actually saw and A can easily read about but imagine all the M lovers hearing that she was having sex off cam all the time hell they dont even want to think she might be doing drugs for christs sake

This is an interesting post Emmett, not because it appears to simulaneously support some of my views as well as make fun of some of my views, but because it demonstrates what I continue to believe here ... we never seem to know the full story and you always speculate at your own risk.

You are supporting the more outlandish speculations that are circulating about Martina that she has quite a bit of sex off cam by referring to what Alberto said in this fight and also making a point that the translators are not infallible.  I personally am skeptical of these outlandish speculations but as I have said, there are a lot of unanswered questions.  Some here like to frame folks like JMAN and YELT as nut cases, but honestly, there is perhaps a substantial minority here at least that have the same wonderings.

My plea continues to be "wait and see" and let's watch how all of this plays out.   If  I were  to  bet, and  I do not gamble, to me the safe money is that there isn't much more here  than  we see.  Martina is a free-spirited girl who is very open minded sexually and loves to have fun -- who  also wants  to better herself and has sights on her future.  But just like the crazy speculations, what I believe is JUST A SPECULATION as well.   And like last night ... the  missing Bogdan ... until these questions are answered ... we may never know the full story.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Someone can check replay but just minutes before Martina, Marta and the young man left, Martina went to the bathroom and inserted a tampon. I see she is still wearing it. So why you can have fun even during your period (my wife was most horny during hers so we had a lot of sex during her period), I am not so sure Martina indulged last night. Or frankly any night. I think Martina likes to tease and she dances very sexual with a lot of guys who may also be able to play with her but she won't have intercourse with anyone other than Alberto.

And let me add this..... to many Spanish women and Brazilian women, I know for a fact dancing is a large part of their foreplay. 

• Like 1

Yelt,  unless you are Mother Teresa (and not our own Mother  Tereza!), no one is an angel.  Yes of course just by being  on RLC,  this is evidence that she is less than  angelic.   Clearly Martina has a very open attitude toward loving and sex ... one that  most of us probably can't relate to.  I think this is part of what attracts us to her.   Part of me wishes I could be more like her ... and in my past ... I did have a lot of fun like Martina  has today and I miss those days.  I wanted to go to the club with them tonight!  But it is hard to find a babysitter and get good flights from US to Barca at last minute!

But I think you go too far in condeming  her.  I know you care about her very much.

12 hours ago, yelt said:
her uncontrollable need to always be with someone having fun, drinking, etc, and she does not seem to seek advisement or assistance to manage some other aspects of her life.

I don't think she has "uncontrollable needs".  Her breaking off things with Nelly is proof that she as more control than perhaps we thought.  Yes of course if any of the craziest speculations about her are true, I may want to revise these remarks.  But what I see is very well adjusted girl who likes to have fun.  Going out tonight ... this is something that she does weekly?  That does not seem excessive.    To me, Gina and Stella could be labled as having "unccontrollable needs".  But Martina is not there.   In fact, her focus on studies and improving her life are evidence that she is very well adjusted and disciplined.

12 hours ago, yelt said:
Martina mentioned at one time to Alberto she can do whatever she wants, and "no one can tell her otherwise”.  It is this mindset that may lead her down the wrong path or the path she has already begun in addition to RLC.

So there is a problem with a girl being independent?   How does this lead her down the wrong path?  This tells me you don't trust her to make good decisions for herself.  

12 hours ago, yelt said:
not to mention the subject of cocaine.

Do we have any visual evidence of her doing cocaine?  She does drink often of course there is the smoking ... but nothing seems overly excessive for me compared to other 20-somethings that I know. 

Anyway ... I love your passion Yelt but as I said earlier, let's  watch and see what happens.  I think Martina  will be fine.  Of course, if there is a dark secret life that gets fully exposed here, we may all have to revise our POV's.   I am always skeptical and  suggest everyone here be skeptical as well.  But we shouldn't complain about her having fun I don't think.

Good Day Jen,

Forgive my grammar, these iPhones in the dark (time zone difference) do not always allow for much precision with typing. Really enjoyed your genuine and very complete opinions; especially with the use of past experiences.

A girls independent: I believe it is great and would support that independence but in the event one would decide to fast track to get what they want there could be some consequences that are not or can not be reconditioned short term. 

No complaints about her having fun_Her fun, her decision, her responsibility! I to have partied hard (before, during and after school.  I can still party hard but I am, have to be more responsible these days and am far from being an angel. 

Yes, I agree we can only watch from time to time what we are allowed to see, to trust and enjoy what is being translated.  I too am doubtful about so much here but it keeps the mind working to predict the future before it happens. 

I do believe that Alberto is her rock. He is someone for now she can always depend on, go back to and share everything. Alberto knows the good, the bad and the ugly about Martina, about them.  Alberto is working to keep Blackie alive as long as he can, knowing time is short.

He is getting paid through RLC and I hope paying Martina what he owes her, for her to continue to invest or not.  I believe after Blackie, we may see a difference in Alberto which may, and I hope include Martina. 

As for the requirement of proof about so many things we see on RLC and talk about on this forum.. I think about Cancer and what a good friend on the forum is going through. There is no single layer of proof to detect so many types of cancer.  Patients go through imaging, lab tests (including tests for markers), tumor biopsy, endoscopic exams, surgery, or genetic testing, when you think one has been proven to be cancer-free, given a clean bill of health, one can quickly go into remission. 

Thank you again Jen!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

This is an interesting post Emmett, not because it appears to simulaneously support some of my views as well as make fun of some of my views, but because it demonstrates what I continue to believe here ... we never seem to know the full story and you always speculate at your own risk.

You are supporting the more outlandish speculations that are circulating about Martina that she has quite a bit of sex off cam by referring to what Alberto said in this fight and also making a point that the translators are not infallible.  I personally am skeptical of these outlandish speculations but as I have said, there are a lot of unanswered questions.  Some here like to frame folks like JMAN and YELT as nut cases, but honestly, there is perhaps a substantial minority here at least that have the same wonderings.

My plea continues to be "wait and see" and let's watch how all of this plays out.   If  I were  to  bet, and  I do not gamble, to me the safe money is that there isn't much more here  than  we see.  Martina is a free-spirited girl who is very open minded sexually and loves to have fun -- who  also wants  to better herself and has sights on her future.  But just like the crazy speculations, what I believe is JUST A SPECULATION as well.   And like last night ... the  missing Bogdan ... until these questions are answered ... we may never know the full story.

I see you, yelt and ddhm went to the same school.....wtf?🙄

10 hours ago, girlsfun said:

I was on the same path like martina (well.. a few years ago), sex with boys, girls, that was my need. It was easy for me to attract other and fuck, a women with a great smile and open about good fun.... You know, people love your company, a few drink and a lot of fun. I even ask my doctor if I was ok to have that need for sexual pleasure. Every time I have occasion, why not. And the question: what my boyfriend was thinking: he was having all the sex he want but....one day he tool me that to be with him mean to experience life together not with all the others ones on my side, for him, to feel good with someone was to live every aspect of live with him, one to one. Well sad to say, we broke up. I will explain what I have lived since and if It can help to understand what is happening to Martina, I have done my part...have fun, we all learning, all the time...      

Nice  and interesting post ☺️😇 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Hi Jennifer,

Had to do that as I love the name. I can assure you Bogdan (the candy ass) was now where near Martina last night. I was busy today so I had to waite to go over the the whole thing and I did. I went over and over all that M&M were in talking along with Alberto finally through the kitchen window. No I don't have a timestamp. It took from mid day until now (2am) to put it all together. What happened with whom was no surprise to me but I know it would be to all here. You just have to listen and stop looking at pictures only. 

There is a name that is spoken everyday in that house at least for the last month. No bot Michael! It has been the center of their conversations for some time now. To me it is no big deal bug different for Martina. I would never ever post this on the forum. I think way too much of her. My wish is that all of you would listen to this day or any other day and find out what the topic is. It is what Martina wants. My wish would be that everyone can find out and nobody will post it because it doesn't do anyone any good. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, jman9212 said:

Hi Jennifer,

Had to do that as I love the name. I can assure you Bogdan (the candy ass) was now where near Martina last night. I was busy today so I had to waite to go over the the whole thing and I did. I went over and over all that M&M were in talking along with Alberto finally through the kitchen window. No I don't have a timestamp. It took from mid day until now (2am) to put it all together. What happened with whom was no surprise to me but I know it would be to all here. You just have to listen and stop looking at pictures only. 

There is a name that is spoken everyday in that house at least for the last month. No bot Michael! It has been the center of their conversations for some time now. To me it is no big deal bug different for Martina. I would never ever post this on the forum. I think way too much of her. My wish is that all of you would listen to this day or any other day and find out what the topic is. It is what Martina wants. My wish would be that everyone can find out and nobody will post it because it doesn't do anyone any good. 

I am going to make it easier for you. The conversation through the kitchen window took place from 16:30 to 16:50 local time. If you can provide your translation of this conversation, or at least the topics they talk about, I offer myself to double check and confirm or deny it. Other forum memebers can probably do the same, to get a verified opinion.

• Like 6