Martina and Alberto - home activities #31

Noldus

Unfortunately again only hints and vague speculations. Wonder what the post from jman is supposed to be. If he is already doing so much work to understand something he should also post it here so that others can check it. Otherwise it doesn’t bring anything and only fuels further speculation.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Unfortunately again only hints and vague speculations. Wonder what the post from jman is supposed to be. If he is already doing so much work to understand something he should also post it here so that others can check it. Otherwise it doesn’t bring anything and only fuels further speculation.

100% agree, the reason he doesn't post it is because t's his fantasies, there is no proof to back up his speculation, he is just trying to create controversy

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, emnv said:

I am going to make it easier for you. The conversation through the kitchen window took place from 16:30 to 16:50 local time. If you can provide your translation of this conversation, or at least the topics they talk about, I offer myself to double check and confirm or deny it. Other forum memebers can probably do the same, to get a verified opinion.

Emnv I already said I will not post what this is about. If you want to go ahead but I even ask you to never speak of it. If it comes out another way, and I think it will, then it can be spoken about but until then I will not.

2 hours ago, jman9212 said:

Emnv I already said I will not post what this is about. If you want to go ahead but I even ask you to never speak of it. If it comes out another way, and I think it will, then it can be spoken about but until then I will not.

I wouldn't mind explaining or silencing the thing, the problem is that I have no idea what you are talking about.

There is nothing mysterious in their life that should be hidden to the rest, I am afraid that this is only another invention like the (in)famous Michael or the new no-name guy.

If it helps anyone, this is the summary of yesterday's conversation through the kitchen window:

- She offers to Marta a Japanese dessert, Marta doesn't like it
- To Alberto, yesterday we saw Marco
(a friend of him I suppose), who was going with some scary people, with brass knuckles and things like that
- To Alberto, we were then sitting in the  middle of the promenade and a guy was telling us his life, we finally said: can we go now?
- Candela returns today
- Rice is a little hard, I have mixed two types of rice, there was not enough of each
- Marta has a sore in the mouth
- The rice is not that hard either, I leave it like it is

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

17 minutes ago, emnv said:

I wouldn't mind explaining or silencing the thing, the problem is that I have no idea what you are talking about.

There is nothing mysterious in their life that should be hidden from the rest, I am afraid that this is only another invention like the (in)famous Michael or the new no-name guy.

If it helps anyone, this is the summary of yesterday's conversation through the kitchen window:

(a friend of him I suppose), who was going with some scary people, with brass knuckles and things like that
- To Alberto, we were then sitting in the  middle of the promenade and a guy was telling us his life, we finally said: can we go now?
- Candela returns today
- Rice is a little hard, I have mixed two types of rice, there was not enough of each

😎 oh how interesting, there are many ways to speculate now and we might have to read betwee the lines to understand the code they use......but no not really. For me a normal conversation between two people. Hope that Marta will befine soon. Thanks a lot enmv 🤝

12 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

😎 oh how interesting, there are many ways to speculate now and we might have to read betwee the lines to understand the code they use......but no not really. For me a normal conversation between two people. Hope that Marta will befine soon. Thanks a lot enmv 🤝

Like this - read the bold text 

35 minutes ago, emnv said:

There is nothing mysterious in their life that should be hidden from the rest, I am afraid that this is only another invention like the (in)famous Michael or the new no-name guy.

- To Alberto, we were then sitting in the  middle of the promenade
and a guy was telling us he's life, we finally said: can we go now?
- Candela returns today
- The rice is not that hard either, I leave I (t) like it is

• Haha 9
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, emnv said:

There is nothing mysterious in their life that should be hidden to the rest, I am afraid that this is only another invention like the (in)famous Michael or the new no-name guy.

- Candela returns today

Thanks mate for the translation.

Great work as always👋

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, emnv said:

- Candela returns today

Yes you are correct and that is what happend Marta did not like what was in the container like you get Chinese food in so Martina put it back in the fridge. Very good I saw all that too but that is not the time I am speaking of. That was when Martina was in the kitchen. The time I speak of is when Martina entered the balcony from the Guest room to be with Marta and Alberto. No I don't have the dam time stamp. They were there for some time and the kitchen window was open and they finally told Alberto what they had been lying about what happend the whole time.

• Haha 1