Martina and Alberto - home activities #31

Noldus

3 hours ago, emnv said:

I wouldn't mind explaining or silencing the thing, the problem is that I have no idea what you are talking about.

There is nothing mysterious in their life that should be hidden to the rest, I am afraid that this is only another invention like the (in)famous Michael or the new no-name guy.

If it helps anyone, this is the summary of yesterday's conversation through the kitchen window:

- She offers to Marta a Japanese dessert, Marta doesn't like it
- To Alberto, yesterday we saw Marco
(a friend of him I suppose), who was going with some scary people, with brass knuckles and things like that
- To Alberto, we were then sitting in the  middle of the promenade and a guy was telling us his life, we finally said: can we go now?
- Candela returns today
- Rice is a little hard, I have mixed two types of rice, there was not enough of each
- Marta has a sore in the mouth
- The rice is not that hard either, I leave it like it is

Wow!! That's some serious shit @emnv...No wonder jman didn't want anyone to post it...😏

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, jman9212 said:

Hi Jennifer,

Had to do that as I love the name. I can assure you Bogdan (the candy ass) was now where near Martina last night. I was busy today so I had to waite to go over the the whole thing and I did. I went over and over all that M&M were in talking along with Alberto finally through the kitchen window. No I don't have a timestamp. It took from mid day until now (2am) to put it all together. What happened with whom was no surprise to me but I know it would be to all here. You just have to listen and stop looking at pictures only. 

There is a name that is spoken everyday in that house at least for the last month. No bot Michael! It has been the center of their conversations for some time now. To me it is no big deal bug different for Martina. I would never ever post this on the forum. I think way too much of her. My wish is that all of you would listen to this day or any other day and find out what the topic is. It is what Martina wants. My wish would be that everyone can find out and nobody will post it because it doesn't do anyone any good. 

"the candy ass"  can you please post how this was translated?  :dodgy:  I have hardly read your "translations", but form the bit that I have...it contains a whole bunch of unnecessary BS that more than exposes your lack of credibility.

I have just gotten caught up on my reading of the posts over the past few days. Looks like some of the bi-lingual folk are playing the "I've go a secret" game with information they have decided to withhold. At the same time, some are expecting that what they do share,  to be accepted without challenge. Of course it is their decision about what they choose to share or not share.  Doing so, however, also disqualifies them from being viewed as an unbiased translator of the conversations.  It puts them squarely into the category of interpreter...deciding what and how to share the information in a way other than plainly. I can only imagine that the "unmentionable" subject must be about drug use, since anything sexual has been fair game from the beginning of this forum. So why is any mention of drug use an unmentionable subject on this apartment? There is no hesitancy about mentioning the possibility of drug use when it comes to Gina, or Stella, or the scores of other RLC participants who have been referred to in that way. I hope Martina fans won't try and put her on the same pedestal as Leora's fans have done. There is only one direction away from the pedestal.   

• Like 3

Speaking of calling out instances of ethical lapses: Shout out to RLC for reposting that the twins: Lia and Mia had rejoined the project after they had already been aboard for more than a month, so that the loss of Amira, Monica, Ariana, Elian, Pam, Tesia, and Malia, would not look so stark in comparison to the new member (Stella) who rejoined during the same period.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

she had already done it once, I thought she had understood that it was filthy, but she does the same thing again !!!! generally only lesbians try to exterminate what is sensual and which represents femininity in them, but bi-sexual martina has the same reflexes !!!! how can we find it beautiful to shave the entire back of the head, it is beyond me so filthy, ugly and repulsive !!!! I am impressed to see how some girls manage to rot their bodies and look ugly, what a horror !!!!! 😲

blood curdling tales of terror bctt GIF by Hyper RPGawkward britney spears GIF

• Upvote 2