B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #96 (August / September)

10 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I see the Doublemint Twins german play toy has left them alone in bed. CLICK BAIT CENTRAL....When you have to scrape the bottom of the barrel for participants you end up with the Doublemint twins and their constant CLICK BAITING for viewership. Really fucking sad these little school girls have never grown into real women yet. 

When the guy first was in the tub and went to bed with the twins....maybe something, possible ?

After the second repeated night....tub and bed with twins....nothing.

Now, I just pass them by.......no interest.  The twins room is just another empty guest room. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, isidore57 said:

It heated up between Nelly and Bogdan for her getaway with Martina in the afternoon and evening

he went to sleep alone in the hut at the end of the garden

Nelly was left alone in the room and in the bed

This is one conversation that would be very helpful to have a transcript of.  When I read in another topic that Bogdan  was pissed and sleeping in the tent, I thought that might be sarcasm.  Obviously not.

This could be getting interesting again.

But it also seems to have moved Nelly and Martina's lovemaking off-cam.  

So either Bogdan is pissed that Nelly and Martina are spending ANY time together ... or in fact Nelly and Martina are hooking up  off-cam.

6 hours ago, Ebonyvoyeur said:

Who is the guy with the twins? I've seen him a couple of times and they just cuddle.....is he gay? or their brother?

He's gay.

6 hours ago, thinga69 said:

He got hard wile taking a bath with both of them so I think he isn't gay.

He was thinking of Bogdan.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

This is one conversation that would be very helpful to have a transcript of.  When I read in another topic that Bogdan  was pissed and sleeping in the tent, I thought that might be sarcasm.  Obviously not.

This could be getting interesting again.

But it also seems to have moved Nelly and Martina's lovemaking off-cam.  

So either Bogdan is pissed that Nelly and Martina are spending ANY time together ... or in fact Nelly and Martina are hooking up  off-cam.

Good Day Jen,

You could be on to something here.  Martina is way too smart for us all!  Whoever mentioned Martina broke-up with ugly Nelly may have been wrong. It was most likely a scam to draw attention away from M&N. All in fun and games, maybe Bogdan is a part of the scam, but who knows. 

The teaser tonight; on the return with the dogs and her saying 'Adios" but pushing Nelly out the door and not showing up for an hour or so later? Yes Martina is way too smart for us but after all it is her life.  Who gives a dam whether Nelly is married to Bogdan or that he may now prohibit the relationship between M&N, other than just being friends_Martina does not seem to care. If Martina agreed with Bogdan not to see Nelly other than as being friend, was that a conversation provided through translation? Could it have been a situation devised to there advantage (the 3 of them)? Is this all to keep us hanging on, hoping, wishing for another episode of the past, a continuation of this soap opera?  Just a thought. 

Bogdan should just give it up. Nelly has expressed and decided who she really loves and wants to be with. Bogdan your time is over and you can't handle it; Martina does it better than you.  

M&N deserve each other. Did someone say "Sept 21" is the magic day and Martina goes back to school? I hope M&N can get it straight before then and they move in together, live happily ever after. Martina may like the sex with Nelly but will she be able to go school (focus) and sustain a high maintenance girlfriend in Nelly.  

This particular RLC soap opera seems more like M&N's inability to wean themselves from an addiction_drugs, alcohol & sex. And we are all captivated by whats next and the suspension of disbelief.  The script couldn't have been written any better.   

As for Alberto, what does he care, Martina pays him! Right! The question is will she or has she been paying Bogdan as well?

Does anyone know if Martina will be going over to B4 on Monday or just spending another day with Nelly off camera?

I look forward to your thoughts and rebuttal. 😀

Thank you

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Não entendi ainda a presença da Viv no B4. Pela condição de grávida, já teria que ter ido embora. É um risco para sua integridade permanecer neste local. Ela está acompanhada por consultas médicas? Fez exames pré-natal?  Sendo assim, creio que o mais sensato seria ela partir  e procurar uma forma mais segurar de seguir com a gravidez. Está passando por riscos desnecessários. 

Edited by carlos frederico dos santos silva junior
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, carlos frederico dos santos silva junior said:

I still don't understand Viv's presence at B4. Because of her condition as a pregnant woman, she would have had to leave by now. It is a risk to your integrity to remain in this location. Is she being accompanied by medical appointments? Did prenatal exams. Therefore, I believe that the most sensible thing would be for her to leave and look for a more secure way to continue with her pregnancy. You are taking unnecessary risks. 

Soon