B5 Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #7 (August - October)

18 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'll be glad when the day comes that I don't have to read "H&A fucking"!!

Why do you say this?   I'm curious.  Reflecting on what  I have heard you say ... this would seem to be the perfect RLC couple for you.  They love each other, they are committed to each other, they fuck constantly, I don't think they do a lot off-cam, they are not swingers, there are speculations they do some drugs so I will stipulate that ...  but by and large ... based on my mental model of who Harley Fatboy is ... this would seem to be a perfect couple for you to watch.

Not to make this too long and get hammered for it ... compare Hanna and Aaron's lovemaking to Martina & Alberto.   This is offered as homework.

19 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'll be glad when the day comes that I don't have to read "H&A fucking"!!

if it's not h&a it will be someone else,or someone's asleep,someone came home, someone left,someone took a shit. and so on.             Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Why do you say this?   I'm curious.  Reflecting on what  I have heard you say ... this would seem to be the perfect RLC couple for you.  They love each other, they are committed to each other, they fuck constantly, I don't think they do a lot off-cam, they are not swingers, there are speculations they do some drugs so I will stipulate that ...  but by and large ... based on my mental model of who Harley Fatboy is ... this would seem to be a perfect couple for you to watch.

Not to make this too long and get hammered for it ... compare Hanna and Aaron's lovemaking to Martina & Alberto.   This is offered as homework.

Well, you obviously don't know anything about me then...Jenn!  I have always been of the stance that I don't like watching men when it comes to anything involving sex.  It's not an insecurity issue as some may think or have said, it's just that I would rather watch the beauty of a woman over the ball sack of a man any day of the week!!  In todays present time, my dick wouldn't get hard if the most beautiful woman in the world was to try and seduce me and it all has to do with blood flow and mine is almost nonexistent. 

When I used to subscribe to RLC years ago and there was a girl I wanted to watch who happened to be part of "couple", I would not watch her if her other half was around....I just wouldn't!!  You see, I have no interest in how well she can f@ck or suck or even if she swallows, it means absolutely nothing to me.  They can all f@ck well if they so choose, they can all suck well (the worst BJ I ever had in my life, was wonderful) if they so choose and of course they can all swallow if they so choose.  So for me, there is absolutely nothing exciting about watching hetero sex!!

As for your "I don't think they do a lot off-cam" comment.....how would you ever know?  They...as in most of the tenants spend so much time off camera that there is no way in hell you would ever be able to imagine what they do or don't do off cam.  Do I think there are some people on this forum that know more about what some of these people may do off cam....of course, there are some that think they may know more about what some of these tenants may do off cam, but how accurate would they be?? 

Myself, I just like to stir up a little sh!t with speculations, just to try and somehow keep some of these posters straddling the white line instead of being far left or far right like Moos, where it's all HEAVY in RLC's favor because no matter what the tenants do...in his eyes they do no wrong!!

P.S. My Texas Aggies surprised the hell outta me with an upset over the #1 team in the country....yes, I'm speaking of the Alabama Crimson Tide with a score of 41-38 !   Close game but a victory none the less.    WAY TO GO AGGIES!!!

Sorry for the long read...I had a ddJennhm moment :biggrin:

13 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

if it's not h&a it will be someone else,or someone's asleep,someone came home, someone left,someone took a shit. and so on.             Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO

Yes sir, and with all due respect, the timekeeping RLC quarterback never misses a beat!!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Well, you obviously don't know anything about me then...Jenn!  I have always been of the stance that I don't like watching men when it comes to anything evolving sex.  It's not an insecurity issue as some may think or have said, it's just that I would rather watch the beauty of a woman over the ball sack of a man any day of the week!!  In todays present time, my dick wouldn't get hard if the most beautiful woman in the world was to try and seduce me and it all has to do with blood flow and mine is almost nonexistent. 

OMG that was such a long post to suffer through.  🙂  But thank you for sharing.  If you mentioned you don't like watching guys at some point after I joined, well ... I missed it.

You should camp out in the all girls rooms and not post in places like this then.  Just saying.  

Have a great day and yes great win for the Aggies ... it's always good to see #1 go down (no pun intended).

7 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

OMG that was such a long post to suffer through.  🙂  But thank you for sharing.  If you mentioned you don't like watching guys at some point after I joined, well ... I missed it.

You should camp out in the all girls rooms and not post in places like this then.  Just saying.  

Have a great day and yes great win for the Aggies ... it's always good to see #1 go down (no pun intended).

Sorry you had to suffer, I was suffering just writing it LOL.  Maybe a cup of Tired Good Morning GIF by Veronique de Jong will make it better!!  I'm an equal opportunity camper, I mess with them all!

Have a great day and don't get your panties in a bunch!!

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

P.S. My Texas Aggies surprised the hell outta me with an upset over the #1 team in the country....yes, I'm speaking of the Alabama Crimson Tide with a score of 41-38 !   Close game but a victory none the less.    WAY TO GO AGGIES!!!

Sorry for the long read...I had a ddJennhm moment :biggrin:

That was one HELL of a win for the Aggies!

(For those across the pond, it was as if a League One team beat Manchester City.)

• Upvote 1