B5 Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #7 (August - October)

Watching the two women last night there was a moment in Hanna's bedroom where she fingered Tereza who was all for it but they got surprised when Aaron came into the room. Later I think Hanna and Tereza tried to arrange for a swap but Timur was against it. Hanna kept trying to convince him while Tereza was handsy with Aaron in the living room. 

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Watching the two women last night there was a moment in Hanna's bedroom where she fingered Tereza who was all for it but they got surprised when Aaron came into the room. Later I think Hanna and Tereza tried to arrange for a swap but Timur was against it. Hanna kept trying to convince him while Tereza was handsy with Aaron in the living room. 

Aaron was a mess drunk ( substances perhaps 🤔 also ) , Tereza was in the beginning of the evening and I think she was in full control by the time what you describe occurred , Hanna is Hanna and I can’t think of any other COV female so hungry for sex like her and Timur provides and satisfies all of Tereza’s wishes , so he doesn’t really care of anything , which makes him for me totally fun to watch as he enjoys riding , sharing and whatever more with such a hot woman like Tereza .. i think these two couples having their own apartments anywhere else than Barcelona , being so funny and social with parties and whatever they try , could make some of the finest couples .. the Barcelona project of no local friends kills the momentum . 

35 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Aaron was a mess drunk ( substances perhaps 🤔 also ) , Tereza was in the beginning of the evening and I think she was in full control by the time what you describe occurred , Hanna is Hanna and I can’t think of any other COV female so hungry for sex like her and Timur provides and satisfies all of Tereza’s wishes , so he doesn’t really care of anything , which makes him for me totally fun to watch as he enjoys riding , sharing and whatever more with such a hot woman like Tereza .. i think these two couples having their own apartments anywhere else than Barcelona , being so funny and social with parties and whatever they try , could make some of the finest couples .. the Barcelona project of no local friends kills the momentum . 

Yes, I agree. I have really enjoyed watching the four of them interact. It is really difficult to "get along" in these close quarters with another couple and while I am sure there have been trying times these four have been amazing together. They stay up all night talking, drinking, playing games, interacting. Amazing really. Love all four together. And I simply love Tereza. Totally turned on by her.