Leora - Home Activities #48

pulo filipe

49 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well said Dougie...She's doing what she did 5 years ago...

which is got me hooked to RLC 🤣

@masterchef56 Thx for the sad emoji🤣 ...You need to look at yourself and your obsession with Leora....Being really into a girl is fine...I've been there several times, but you and a few of your cult members are beyond unreal...

Leora got me hooked to RLC all those years ago...she's still a tidy boiler...probably better than before when. I too, was obsessed, with that little addition of weight, but you're a joke by you're reactions to any negativity...
Just roll with it and ignore anything negative about her...You like what you like...and that's fine

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey jugghead, how are you? Only if my boyfriend could move in with me. I'd need him to finish me off after listening to her moaning through the wall. Lol

I am fine, thnks. Boyfriend? Are you pansexual?

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey jugghead, how are you? Only if my boyfriend could move in with me. I'd need him to finish me off after listening to her moaning through the wall. Lol

Good to see you pay a visit Ash', don't see enough of you ( metaphorically speaking of course 🤪 😇)  Hope all is well with you.

• Like 2

Good Morning - Buon giorno - Bonjour

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

a great day happy everyone
Tuesday

🐨👯  🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨  🔭 🏍️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️ nick  chris gag-her pautou  brokk!     gregg   marco 6742 nenemoh7 howard ddhm c101 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 9 heures, masterchef56 a dit :

Non Pulo, elle ne mange pas. Elle parle avec Paul sur Skype, le pauvre Paul étant réveillé au milieu de la nuit. Leora est cruelle, lol.

Bonjour

Merci pour ces renseignements toujours un plaisir de la voir parler à Paul

Bonne journée

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

@masterchef56 Thx for the sad emoji🤣 ...You need to look at yourself and your obsession with Leora....Being really into a girl is fine...I've been there several times, but you and a few of your cult members are beyond unreal...

Leora got me hooked to RLC all those years ago...she's still a tidy boiler...probably better than before when. I too, was obsessed, with that little addition of weight, but you're a joke by you're reactions to any negativity...
Just roll with it and ignore anything negative about her...You like what you like...and that's fine

A truthful and well written post !

" Live and let live " 🙂

• Thanks 1

yesterday monday was a great happy day 

afternoon 

Leora Watch TV on the sofa 

With blue skirt and black bra 

with the hand on the kitten caressing 

in the room of the 🐨🐼

Masturbation with magic fingers 

fingering GIF by Jess Mac

night