B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #97 (September)

17 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

New one for me...We have a TV guy over hear called Bear Grylls...I'd hardly call him gay 🤣
Mrs Naga has a big crush on him ha...

Bear Grylls

British adventurer

Bear Grylls: 'People think it must be all adventure, but I'm happy with a  bath and a cup of tea'

Edward Michael "Bear" Grylls OBE is a British adventurer, writer, television presenter and businessman. Grylls first drew attention after embarking on a number of adventures, and then became widely known for his television series Man vs. Wild. Wikipedia

Born: 7 June 1974 (age 47 years), United Kingdom
Full name: Edward Michael Grylls
Height: 1.82 m
Spouse: Shara Grylls (m. 2000)

37 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Here's a little tip Dino...If you type in normal font, guys here might not immediately realise it's you, and may read some of your post....
Of course, they'd realise pretty quickly that it was you when they read 'pseudo lesbian show' in the 1st sentence, but at least they would have read a line more than they normally would...😏

The funny thing is that in the end I was right. Maybe you haven't noticed, but RLC is really going down the tubes right now.

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Way too much hype around a girl who did nothing for months, then mainly teasing shows and now had one pseudo lesbian bullshit show event. Sure, she's the most interesting girl (beside mila) at the moment, but this is not a substantial achievement because the rest of the girls in GOV are total failures. In addition, when I read the comments here, the probability is quite high that Radislava will also leave the project soon.

From my point of view, Radislava is a good example to show taht the GOV does not work. The fact that almost nothing has happened in the almost 10 months she has been in the project, even though she obviously has connections in the area, is a sign of failure.

In my opinion, the real topic is the situation around B1. It looks like RLC is going to close one of its places soon, although they really need new residents to have any chance of improvement. With none of the girls currently in GOV there is the impression that they really live in these appartments. It's a tragedy and the hype you're spreading here is really hard to understand.

Yo tengo muchos años visitando RLC, durante 3 meses 2 veces al año, al final de los 3 meses me canso de ver lo mismo, pero al principio de estos ciclos hay momentos memorables que hace que la inversión hecha valga la pena.

lo que nunca he entendido durante estos años es a la gente que pasa durante tanto tiempo RLC y pasa criticando el sistema de "producción" de este show, es como ir a ver una película y preocuparse más por lo que es real que simplemente disfrutar el film.

Yo estoy claro y en este foro se ha discutido mucho que las chicas están ahí por un beneficio económico no están de gratis o por la casa y la comida, algunas, como todo en la vida, tienen mejor aptitud y actitud al trabajo que otras, incluso, algunas que en algún momento fueron destacadas, cayeron en la mediocridad del sistema.

Así que yo siempre vendré 2 veces al año con la expectativa de ver algo que sea de mi agrado sin pensar si eso era real o no, porque la realidad no se encuentra en una página de internet que comercia con ella 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Wake up! The whole thing was a joke, even the Serafima part. 🙄

Shit, there I was thinking I was getting Serafima in B1 all to myself. You're a bunch of teasing twats, Serafima only has one twat to tease me with. 😏

Everyone always bitches about Nelly and Bogdan and yet they take the worst, least comfortable room in the house on the hill, they do all major shopping and maintenance on the apartments, and also the house on the hill. Bogdan is always available to any of the participants when they need something, either repairs, or a ride, or anything else that might come up. I have no idea why there is so much hate towards the people that are the go to people in RLC, as it was no different when Nora and Kiko took care of everything. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Can we get back on topic please guys?...It's putting me off my cheese and crackers...😏

You better et your credit card out nag...a place full of twinks and bears in B1... dino has been asking for it ...stay tuned.  :cool:

• Haha 1

il y a 5 minutes, Thestarider a dit :

Everyone always bitches about Nelly and Bogdan and yet they take the worst, least comfortable room in the house on the hill, they do all major shopping and maintenance on the apartments, and also the house on the hill. Bogdan is always available to any of the participants when they need something, either repairs, or a ride, or anything else that might come up. I have no idea why there is so much hate towards the people that are the go to people in RLC, as it was no different when Nora and Kiko took care of everything. 

bogdan is paid to do this, it is his job to take care of the stewardship of the barca, and its occupants.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, corboblanc said:

bogdan is paid to do this, it is his job to take care of the stewardship of the barca, and its occupants.

Yes I know Corbo, and so was Nora and Kiko. It doesn't change the fact that they draw so much hatred for just doing their job.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Omar823502 said:

I have many years visiting RLC, for 3 months 2 times a year, at the end of the 3 months I get tired of watching the same thing, but at the beginning of these cycles there are memorable moments that makes the investment made worthwhile.

What I have never understood over the years is the people who spend so much time on RLC and spend so much time criticizing the "production" system of this show, it's like going to see a movie and worrying more about what is real than just enjoying the film.

I am clear and in this forum it has been discussed a lot that the girls are there for a financial benefit they are not there for free or for the house and food, some, like everything in life, have better aptitude and attitude to work than others, even, some who at some point were outstanding, fell into the mediocrity of the system.

So I will always come twice a year with the expectation of seeing something that is to my liking without thinking if it was real or not, because reality is not found on a website that trades with it. 

There are always people here who want to whitewash the bullshit that RLC pulls in the GOV appartments. But the whole thing doesn't really work any more when you consider that there are now a total of four empty rooms and that they probably will habe to close down one apartment just because they can not find any new girls.

Of course, the twins and Lola and Anna will also have a few fans, but the masses have long finished with these girls because they are simply boring to death and downright lethargic.

The result is that RLC is really in an extremely bad situation right now. Not only in GOV but also in the other apartments is almost nothing new for a very long time. Just look at the page access figures, they just look awful.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I said from the start when Nelly and Bogdan were put in B4 September 2020 they would ruin the place. I only started watching rlc just under 4 years ago and my point for subscription was B4, the dolls house girls only with fellas invited. At the time it was girls being naked and bating, dildoing, 'doing shows for the camera' and having their fellas in from time to time that made me subscribe. In that time we had some gorgeous girls appear in B4, we've had times of dramas too. Nelly and Bogdan have dragged the place down...why? I don't know, coinicidence. If Nelly and Bogdan want a rlc employment forever give them their own apartment.

Bring back the villa B4 make it GOV again. 🙂 

• Upvote 2

Just now, HappyChappie said:

I said from the start when Nelly and Bogdan were put in B4 September 2020 they would ruin the place. I only started watching rlc just under 4 years ago and my point for subscription was B4, the dolls house girls only with fellas invited. At the time it was girls being naked and bating, dildoing, 'doing shows for the camera' and having their fellas in from time to time that made me subscribe. In that time we had some gorgeous girls appear in B4, we've had times of dramas too. Nelly and Bogdan have dragged the place down...why? I don't know, coinicidence. If Nelly and Bogdan want a rlc employment forever give them their own apartment.

Bring back the villa B4 make it GOV again. 🙂 

I think this idea of blaming N&B for GOV being so shitty is completely wrong. Rather, their appearance is the result of an event that cost RLC about 2/3 of its appartments and probably also led to the casting becoming much worse.

The fact that there is currently no life in these appartments is mainly due to the girls who are currently in the cast. Why should it be N&B's fault that the girls in B2 spend a large part of their time elsewhere and that absolutely nothing happens in these flats? Why is it Nelly and Bodgan's fault that Nana or the Twins, for example, are not prepared to have sex in these appartments.

The GOV concept is not working and it should be stopped for good. It would be much more important to finally cast a few people who really live in these flats. Preferably from the neighbourhood, in a real roommate concept, so that something really happens.

• Haha 1