B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #41 (September / October)

This may become the wildest few months in RLC history with these women. Some on here want nothing but fucking and after a warm up period I think that is what this apartment will become. These women will push the limits on how many people can fit in that apartment. Lots of drugs, alcohol and fucking. 

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

Being an RLC subscriber for very recently, of course I don't know any of these girls, but if 3 sound nice to me, my first impression of Fiora is that she seems very superficial compared to her roommates, totally in effect (sexy dance but playing with the cameras to show as little as possible You seem very enthusiastic about it, the future will tell if I'm wrong.

Well spotted my friend...you are spot on with your observation...

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

This may become the wildest few months in RLC history with these women. Some on here want nothing but fucking and after a warm up period I think that is what this apartment will become. These women will push the limits on how many people can fit in that apartment. Lots of drugs, alcohol and fucking. 

It can be as you describe but let’s not forget that it isn’t so easy to party in B1 during the winter , in comparison to B2 with the roof and that it was spring/ summer when they were all there .. if Daniel reappears , then your theory can be the right one..

Conclusion is that due to the past of these girls, we are already promised a very active apartment where anything can happen..let’s hope we won’t be disappointed .. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Ok my team matchup now comes into play. Ulyana is a beautiful woman (haven't seen her breast enhancement but she had 0 boobs before so can't really fault her for wanting them) and I want to see if her and Martina can get together. That would be amazing. 

Being natural she was much more fantastic , I think the implants affected her whole physic as well .. ulyana and a guy is what I want to see from her , she is an incredible BJer and she knows how to have sex .. I don’t think she wants to interfere with Nelly 😂🤣😂.. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Being natural she was much more fantastic , I think the implants affected her whole physic as well .. ulyana and a guy is what I want to see from her , she is an incredible BJer and she knows how to have sex .. I don’t think she wants to interfere with Nelly 😂🤣😂.. 

And as I posted in another thread Ulyana is one of the best cum swallowers on the planet and that is what turns me on. Plus she loves anal too.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And as I posted in another thread Ulyana is one of the best cum swallowers on the planet and that is what turns me on. Plus she loves anal too.

I have nothing more to add , you said it all ☺️☺️😇👏👏🤝.. 

But best anal sex , I think none of the girls can be compared to Kylie .. she was the “ Anal Queen “ 😋😋

• Like 1

5 hours ago, albundy1089 said:

I liked Chloe also. The way she would play to the camera, in a fun way, made visiting her apartment like visiting a friend. 

Then if they gave B2 to Angie, Emily and Samantha, Barcelona wouldn't know what hit the city.

I use to watch Chloe a lot with her fella. There was a girl who use to visit their apartment when they were out a good while, who was she? She had a gorgeous body on her. 🙂 

ULYANA !!!!  KISS !!!!   one day to see a post of these new tities will be fantastic....  Ulyana is my obsession from the first moment .  spectacular sex, aadventurous and playful and totally uninhibited ... perfect for RLC ... wish they bring back the free kitchen cam...  ULYANA    YUMMIE