B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #41 (September / October)

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

So now we have Ulyana using the balcony off the Laundry room. These repeat girls are doing everything they can to avoid viewers. That is the issue with repeat women with RLC who doesn't give a shit about those helping to pay the bills. 

Didnt see that but she been out on the balcony with camera several times today so dont see the problem? Also the laundry room what you see at the back is not really a balcony but where they have washing machine, and then there is a window. Also she just gave us a hot bate in her room...

B1 slowly on the roll ( as was exactly expected 😉😉😋😋 ) 3 days after and the first visitors , any complains ? And Ulyana earlier 😈😈😈… no more things to add … except , WELCOME BACK Ulyana , Olivia , Fiora and the X-Factor , Harley .. excellent 😈😈😋😋

• Sad 1

38 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

So who are these scruffy bleeders one a white rasta furry arse... I had good hopes for apartment not now it can go and shove it self.

R.72d1b9a64870e91e9c6140824c2fd04e?rik=Uq7fM2qp%2bDdqng&pid=ImgRaw&r=0 Stick with the leora chat then,thanks.:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

So who are these scruffy bleeders one a white rasta furry arse... I had good hopes for apartment not now it can go and shove it self.

I feel the same supposed to be girls on vacation not boys on heat

• Upvote 2